Have you ever been regretful that you answered a question on G@g?

Sometimes it happens to me. Because asker keeps not understanding me and I feel repeating myself again and again.
The worst is religious ones. While I respect everyone; they attack my beliefs. Which; I really do not understand at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yea, several times, and for the exact
    same reasons, that you pointed out.

Though an actual assault of my views have never occured
    as it really isn't possible, as long as they have a little understanding of what is what.

It's always sad, when people feel the need to bash on people
    for thinking something else, than themselves.. quite petty, actually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sometimes I have. Usually I regret it when, like you said, the QA takes what I said the wrong way or they just continue to argue about my opinion. That's mainly why I'm slightly more picky about the questions I answer these days.

What Guys Said 16

• I regret a lot of shit I type. I gotta slow down lol.

• Not very often. I more regret HOW I answered it than merely answering it; sometimes I think I may have answered too hastily, didn't read all the details, etc. Usually, if I see a question that I can tell is intended to cause trouble, I just avoid it.

• Yes I have got caught in a few eternal conversations where asker wouldn't listen to what I was saying - Why ask a question if you are not going to listen to answers.

• I get a lot of people attack my opinions on my opinions, Though, I assume thats because im a politically incorrect and stubborn cunt.

• Yes, they don't attack me for long cause i got zero tolerance for
    arguments on Opinions so that's how it goes , I'm just not going to
    stand for people to personality attack me i been victim of abuse
    and i refuse to let it happen.

• Yes, particularly questions asked by that piece of shit tenofthepeaks.

• I stopped answering questions related to religion long time back. The plan is to ignore those type of question. Normally the asker comes prepared for the sake of arguing forever. You stop answering them, they will go back to their rat hole. as simple as that :)

• Not really, I answer almost all questions that I come across, and don't feel bad if asker doesn't get me, I mean they're all internet strangers anyway what are they going to do? :D
    Also as some people (read Islam fanatics) have left the site there is very less discussion on religion which is a great thing...

• I hardly ever answer seriously anymore cause of that lol

• I regret nothing! ;P

• No,

"Life's simple, make decisions and don't look back"

-Kung Sang

Unless they reply, then it's usually an argument If I feel like 'regretting'.

• Yes. Every time I answer a how do I look question.

• No. I don't know these people. I'll never meet any of them.

• No not really. I don't care how people take what I say on here.

• No regrets. Never

• Sometimes yes

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, sometimes.. For example answering questions about abortions, answering religious questions. People on here, kept arguing with me for couple of days, lol.
    And sometimes, I regret answering some questions because the QA turns out to be... such a creep, asking me really personal questions, making perverted comments

• Yeah, occasionally. When the QA does not understand what I post and kept insisting, I keep thinking to myself oh god why on earth did I comment -.-

• Yup. I avoid the religious ones.
    The ones I hate are the gun ones.

• regret.. no.. but sometimes i do get pissed off.. some people are really annoying and stupid..

• Yes because gagers got over sensitive and started to debate with me.
    i dont like noise

• Most of the time yes.

• NAAAHH! If they ask the question they gotta expect answers they might not understand or like. SCREW THEM and keep on answering your true opinion.