Are there "famous" anonymous users that are known for posting certain types of questions (whether gross, weird, troll, or same subject)?

Like you think its probably the same guy or girl doing it.

mention what they are.

• Yes
    60% (6)82% (9)71% (15)Vote
  • No
    40% (4)18% (2)29% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• How can they be famous if their anon?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like you dont know the username, but you think its the same person thats posting questions like that anoymously

• Show All
    • @Klaatu51 To be totally honest I haven't a clue. Besides if she posts anon how can she be on top?

• u still get Xper if u post anonymously... ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There's the FACTS guy.
    That's all I can think of for now.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think i know who you're talking about, can you say what he does?

• there is that one 45+ male anon that is SUPER creepy!!

0|1
    0|0
    • I've seen posts about him, is he commenting on your questions or just posting really creepy questions?

• He comments on questions.

What Guys Said 4

• We go through cycles - There was the guy who liked women's full briefs - A lot of the baiting questions are the same person or small group - There was another guy who reversed stereotypes - I usually stay away from the sexual behaviour topic so I am probably missing the really bad ones - There was another female going mad about black girls dating white guys - Also their is a female anon (25-29) talking about her ex who ties you up with about 50 opinon comments asking same question over and over until you refuse to answer anymore. Put it this way I never answer questions from female anon ( 25-29 ) about exes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, every now and then I ask weird choice based questions like www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1581677-would-you-rather-be-mentally-retarded-or-have-full-body-paralysis as an anon

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno probably

0|0
    0|1
  • We anon users have class and troll anonymous users are ruining it. Troll portion of anonymous users are making my life as anonymous hard. I'm afraid to go anonymous now :/

1|1
    0|0