How do you post photos on G@G?

I could never figure out how to post photos in the comments. I noticed the photo icon on the details board, but the comments are still a mystery.

Most Helpful Girl

• Post the raw url link to the image, do not post the link to the website of the image

• Aight, how do I do that? Upload through FB?

• Derp. You just said not to post the website of the image.

• Click on full size image under the picture and post the link of the full size image on this website

Most Helpful Guy

• if we r talkin about opinion COMMENTS... then sorry but u cannot post a photo there... only on an opinion..

it's pretty simple...

if da photo u wanna upload's comin from some site around da web... just paste da link on opinion's box... otherwise if it's comin from yer computer... upload it on imgur (NOT tinypic... it faces probs and doesn't load any pics fully pretty often...) and then paste da link imgur gave u here... as u do wid pics u find around da web... ;)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

What Girls Said 3

• all i do is go to the image, right click, copy image and paste here.

• Upload your picture onto tinypic or imgur and from there, copy the 'direct link'. Then post that link which you copied here and ta dah! Your picture will appear. 😊

• Copy image link/URL and paste it on opinion box.

I think it has to end in. jpg or. png

What Guys Said 3

• Well first you have to be a certain xper level but after that you just simply go to the image, right click, copy image and paste here.

• What I do is open image on another tab - Then copy address and paste it in GaG comment

• U post the URL link and it shows as an image if it works right