Should G@G stop showing notifications every time the asker upvotes you?

It gets annoying like the asker upvotes you wow. And I think its a comment or opinion but nope its an upvote.

• Yes!
    77% (36)74% (29)76% (65)Vote
  • No... Picky
    23% (11)26% (10)24% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|24

Most Helpful Guy

• they could continue giving notifications, but it would be nice if the notifications disappeared upon reading the notification, rather than needing to go to the question..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've already contacted them to stop it. It's really annoying. I only want notifications for comments or responses on a question/myTake. You should contact GAG and request they stop that notification.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I say the best option, is to have the setting available to disable that notification.

#EveryonesHappy :-D

4|2
    0|0
  • I don't mind - I actually am thankful and it feels good to be appreciated, it is like a mini MHO and it takes a nano second to cancel notification

1|0
    0|0
  • don't care one way or the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my opinion if your upvoted and comment left that should be sufficient

why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone know what i mean?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they should stop that.

I wonder does it notify you if asker downvotes.

Asker downvote me! I want to see!

1|0
    1|0
  • I hate it, is cool that we get an extra point but I don't need a hundred alerts every time I log in, and they are all just telling me I got an up vote

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it gets annoying to me too

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't mind the up vote and extra point, I just don't need a notification about it, I'll see it later on if I'm curious

• Yes omg. So annoying.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's really annoying yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes please stop

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha😂
    Same pinch 😜
    I really think the same lol😜
    That sucks😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooo! I makes me feel although I've achieved something in life!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes... so disappointing when you see notifications and then it's just an upvote lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Annoying AF! We dont need to see who upvoted us with a notification. Its not important at all. Unless its a LUV letter from the asker itself right baby Brie ;3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's annoying af and you have to go the question you got up voted on just to get rid of the notification.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just noticed this feature XD

And yes it should stop, they're just upvotes I don't really need to be aware of them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that we get xper, but it is a little annoying. im already getting used to it. I wouldn't really care if they got rid of it or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah. Hope they get the message from the tenth question I've received about this this week!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a little annoying. I could do without.

0|0
    0|0
  • I support @ Prof_Don sugestion.
    Allow us to choose if we want them enabled or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • There should be an option to turn it off or on at will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its really annoying

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• HOLY GOODNESS IT DRIVES ME NUTS! THAT AND THE CONSTANT REMINDER TO PICK A MH!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can take it or leave it tbh. It's meh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they should really consider it.

Like on some mornings I can wake up to 100+ notifications and I swear 1/5 of them are upvotes notifications -.- its so annoying the fact that I have to click into every question to get rid of that orange bubble. I mean I geddit if the asker appreciate it or seen it but seriously sometimes I'm so irritated by it I just leave it there hanging. Right now I have 24 notifications left there xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I am used to it now and actually feels nice to know that the asker liked my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to not receive a notification every time an asker upvotes my opinion as long as I still get the xper.

1|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate the upvotes but yeah its annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes :/ Because it gets really annoying sometimes. I don't like getting notification everytime they upvote me. I mean I like it when QA appreciate my answer but the notification is really unnecessary. I have to reopen those questions again to clear the notifications. It waste my time

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it's so fucking annoying!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it can be annoying...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have notifications for no reason basically and it's a pain to have to get rid of it by going to a question for nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can get a tad bit annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's annoying. I only like notifications when someone has mentioned me, messaged me, or commented on my opinion. An upvote notification is pointless as all hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's annoying. I do like it being beside your opinion though so you can see it but to notify every single time it happens is excessive lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i agree that it shouldn't show notification when the asker upvoted the opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes - because there's nothing to respond to and it's unnecessary really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! It's getting to be a pain in the butt!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please GAG stop the madness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't understand their rationale behind this feature. who cares about the 1 xper point?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I think they should add a asker up vote xper point tally instead of letting us know every time

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing it!

1|0
    0|0