Why are there so many hot girls on this site but so many ugly guys?

Little boys stop getting butthurt

Most Helpful Guy

• Says the women who's gone anonymous.

• You mean the 'woman' I'm pretty sure there's only one woman asking this question.

And what does this have to do with my question?

• oh my... dear, do you really think you're the only woman who has asked this question? because honestly, this question has been asked more often than the infamous "how long is my dong" question.

• @YuNarukami perty much.

@asker ( perty was spelled that way on purpose )

Most Helpful Girl

• "How to gain a popular question 101: gender bashing" lol

What Guys Said 35

• Because the ugliest girls go anon?

• I suppose it is a question of taste yes I agree a lot of hot girls but the guys aren't bad, saying they are ugly is a bit harsh. In reality it makes no difference because GaG is a social site not a dating site so it doesn't matter what people look like.

• 1, this site is flooded with fake female accounts of guys which take some nice pics they found on the internet
    2. guys are more confident about their body and hence are more willing to put a picture even though they just look average at best

• Because the good looking guys are not on the site because they get girls, and the good looking girls are on this site because the good looking guys treated them like shit.

Did I win?

• LMAO I know I ike good so yeah... I guess you're just reaching for something that's not there/probably a troll <3 i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• Hot girls? The ones I've seen on here are average at best, at least to me. I know there's a lot of thirsty guys overrating girls on here , but I know I'm not one of them and never will be.

• Aw you're mad? lol

• Yeah there's a lot of thirsty guys that will hit anything, but that don't mean they think you're hot. They might tell you that to shove their herpes infested sticks in your mouth, but that's it. Not me though.

• Lol I've touched a nerve. Lame lisa simpson on meth looking trick afraid to show her face... Must be worried someone will say "HELP!! IT'S FREDDY KRUGER!!"

• my mom says I'm handsome 😢

• I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside now.

I'm going to go with:
    1. Catfish are everywhere.
    2. You're a lesbian.

• I'm completely straight lol

• My psychiatrist told me to only call him if the voices start singing, it's fine.

• Hahahaha that's good.

• hot or not, these bitches are crazy.

• You're a pink face with a question mark, I can't take you seriously.

• Jesus, you are dense. Or trolling.

I'm going to go with trolling.

• Hot girls think they have problems, ugly guys actually do.

• Life's a bitch, ain't it?

xD

• well us ugly men have nothiung better to do while the hot men are out a bars getting pussy

• No idea.. why do you think?

• I don't know that's why I asked

• Me either. But see... i have never found a guy i thought was hot. Ever. So perhaps for me it is because i find girls hot, and don't find guys that way. Have no idea why you think it...

• It's probably a matter of your taste. I've seen some girls say there are a lot of attractive guys on here and some have said there are pretty much zero. And honestly I think it's common to generally exaggerate women as being attractive for some reason. It's very politically correct and I think even subconscious for many to think that. So yeah I bet it's mostly a matter of taste.

• The reason she's going anonymous is probably because:
    A.) She's a he
    B.) Someone will recognize her/him
    C.) She's lying about his/her age

• I'm not ugly -_- ... God just gave me the challenge to get girls in legendary mode.

• If you think the men are so ugly, wheres your face?

• Can't tell if serious or trolling...

• I guess you're lesbian? Or jk. I felt the urge to be one of the many guys who comment on this but I am not attracted to guys so I can't answer this. Its up to you to know who you're attracted to but your post was innessecary, look at how you hurt people. Do you like to hurt people by telling them they are ugly, thats why they feel "butthurt". You are a bad bad girl

• How are we even supposed to answer this? lol

• Um with your fingers I guess?

• Thats because women have something called make up

• Eh even without it

• Well ma body is rdy anon cutie 👄

• lol "little boys stop getting butthurt" :)

• I don't know go fuck the girls then

• Who's talking about fucking?

• < I'm not just ugly, I'm fugly. I don't know, I guess only us ugly guys have the relationship problems.

• my problem is that i don't have a relationship.

• Me too lol. I filed for divorce, and I never did have a ton of women lining up to date me. My success in dating is like winning the lottery lol.

• I wouldn't know what a good looking guy looks like... in fact my last girl said I was the most attractive guy she ever met and in the same breath said I wasn't the best looking.. I'm here wondering if I'm ugly hahaha

• Thanks (y)

• I haven't noticed, but I don't look at guys lol. I'm attractive though: )

• Bad moment, maybe. Soon, some good looking can show up.

• :(

You hurt my feelings.

• Don't be so sensitive

• What can I say, I'm a sensitive guy.

• Don't be then.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 9

• I've seen a lot of attractive guys on here. Someone who truly feels ugly doesn't show themselves though. I'm someone who is unattractive, and I will never show my photo on here for that reason. I get called ugly enough in real life, I don't need it online either. Perhaps those guys are confident enough to show their photos. Other people might not find them ugly anyway.

• People call you ugly irl?

• Yes all the time. It's been happening since I was 12. I have a masculine face unfortunately. It doesn't matter what I do, it still looks unattractive. On Friday when I went away, I walked past some guy he whistled and then made retching sounds. I was dressed up too, so I felt even worse than usual.

• That's so horrible. I'm sorry. Can't be that bad tho.

• http://data.whicdn.com/images/62713986/large.jpg

because hot guys are chasing hot girls and don't have time for GAG!!
    yup, thats it!! LOL being sarcastic

• Till we actually see girls without makeup and till we. Are very sure the pics are legit then perhaps we can do a better comparison

• because the hot girls want attention and the ugly guys want to vent.

• Their looks are irrelevant, this is not a dating site, I'm a lot more interested in their thoughts & opinions than their face tbh. Besides, there are a couple really hot ones here, if that's what you're looking for. But I'd suggest another site.

• pouhahahahahahahahaha

• I'm cold though

• I don't know I have seen some ugly girls on here

• Nobody said not

• lol well I'm sure you are a troll telling people to post their picture when you did not even post yours.

• coincidence or catfishes.