When will gag have its own app? The mobile site is awful IMO?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they get an app there will be an option to to allow the app to use your location lol and if you are anonymous it will not matter because we will know where you live

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the mobile site. If you are not very careful when using the back key when removing something you have typed before you post it the mobile site just freezes up. Then you have to open up the site again, close it, open it, close it until it logs you out and then eventually log back on and you have lost everything you have typed. So annoying.

• I have thought a few bad words many times over GAG's mobile site.

What Girls Said 1

• When they want to talk each other

What Guys Said 6

• They are working on it. I heard there was an app on the app store awhile ago but it was SUPER buggy (hence why they removed it). They are making a new one, and I'm guessing they are taking it slower this time but doing it right. Gotta fix all the bugs. It isn't super easy stuff.
    However, I am pretty sure I have at least seen @xHoneyxBeex say an app was in development.

We must stand strong for the cause and persevere through the continuous crashes of the mobile site! xD

• I find it very hard to navigate site on phone - It has got a lot better but I find you can lose stuff you are typing in easily especially long comments or takes - The app will hopefully solve that

• There is an app, or at least there used to be one.
    It was fucking TERRIBLE. A million times worse than the site has ever been.

• NoBody Know's When But It's Coming Soon, Bro Just Hold Tight. I Know U R Getting Impatient But It's Coming, Trust & Believe It Is Coming. #Soon.

• yes it's terrible, but you can fuck up apps too so they better hire some professionals if they wanna make one or else it's just wasted time and money

• They say they're working on it