To report or not to report?

When u r about to report an “adult content” question when it’s reportable and when not? I don’t completely understand…

I’ve noticed some of ‘em go deleted whilst others not…whilst they r similar in nature both…I’m kinda confused about this certain category… :|

Also when u r about to report a duplicate…. how’s duplicate defined? I’ve reported some posts dat were posted twice-thrice yet they were phrased slightly differently…but they r still separated…. hm?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never hidden a duplicate but I've seen users post two questions, but they're worded differently but it's about the same thing. I don't know if you're meant to hide them but I've seen someone hide one before.

I always get myself confused with adult content and explicit but I've looked through the mod manual, just for you.

Adult content is when an under age user (under 18) posts a question or myTake which is very explicit and wouldn't be taught in a sex education class.

Posts can be hidden in sexuality topic and other topics, as explicit, if there's unnecessarily vivid details that is like borderline erotica.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you have mod manual and you know where FAQ are, I think I should teach you in my own language.

Adult content :- When an under 18 user asks "How" sexual questions like :- "How to turn on my bf?" ; "How to insert penis into vagina properly?" ; "How to masturbate?" etc. Because in sex education, we don't teach these things and "how" questions are inciting underage users and aiding them to do misdeeds.
    Other sexually explicit things like :- "Which position should I try with my bf?" or "Which dick should I take? Thicker or longer?" etc.

You should allow the questions where the asker is taking basic knowledge like "Why guys are creepy?" ; "Why she doesn't find me sexually attractive?" ; "Why do they get turned on?" (tricky, no?) ; "How can girls reject me for sex even tho I'm a nice guy?" (another tricky que and it contains 'how' too)
    __________________________________________________

Duplicate MUST be posted by the SAME user. It will be obvious that they are duplicate if they have word to word same details. The system doesn't allow to ask multiple questions having same details so, they modify them a bit so, you need basic understanding that if their meaning is absolutely same or not? If they are a bit different, leave it. If the asker is anonymous, you're playing gamble by reporting them.
    Hope this helped :)
    www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• definetely... ;)

• @R3d_Anonymous it MUST be taken down. But you know what, nowadays admins don't take decisions wisely. I need to save links in notepad to keep a check whether they're removed or not.

I found that ~20 simultaneous posts were reinstated and I'd not report them again. I asked admins in PM and they told me that it was just a human mistake. It happened a lot.

I recommend you to message admins.

• "it MUST be taken down. But you know what, nowadays admins don't take decisions wisely. I need to save links in notepad to keep a check whether they're removed or not. "

^glad 'm not da only one who do dat... :D

and ya i reported as well... let's see wot's gonna happen... ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure about adult content - when I come by it I report it, but it's not often I do so.
    Duplicate - I only define it as a question that that same person already asked. Maybe we should define it as a question anyone asked if it's of a general nature - so all the d**k size Q's would be deleted and the oldest one would remain. Hahaha

• I only report pics of "penises" and "Vaginas" because there are "Minors" on this site that dont need to see that. I really dont care about anything else anymore to be honest.

• I personally don't believe in censorship so would never report anything.

What Guys Said 5

• I just think admin are not getting to them especially the adult content ones. The duplicate ones, the How Do I Look is notorious for this, I think people are just immune to it and don't bother reporting them. I think admin, ubers, super will remove dodgy ones if they see them on feed but I would not be surprised if there was a system in place that says a question post/opinion has to be reported multiple times before it is highlighted for priority admin attention. That is why there seems to be such inconsistency. Lets guess a few numbers 3k questions a day, 10k opinions, 5k opinion comments, 100 takes, a few hundred reports - How can we expect 4/5 admin staff to be on top of that on top of their other work.

• It is indeed a bit confusing, but it can be simplified
    by looking at it as in "why" questions are fine..
    while "how do I" is not.

If you're familiar with the school system, sex ed.
    is what they're going for.

The things they're taught at school (sex ed.)
    is fine, while the things they're not, aren't..

.. as far as I know.

• I suppose you can report adult question only if the asker is under 18 years of age. Not too sure.

And no idea about the duplicate thing!

• Report all of them and let the admins decide what can be rightfully deleted or not.

• Only time I've reported something was a long time ago on the iPad where I clicked the flag button and was typing an opinion so the report said: ddddddd