What should they rename G@G?

I believe they should rename it, "Generalization Stimulator 2015"

Becaue everytime I log in , I tend to see some stupid ass baseless generalizations, for instance today morning I saw this ,

"Everyone would agree that we don't live in a perfect world right? Then why do people on gag try to claim that?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao no one would want to go to generaiolationstimulator2015. com roflmfao

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• lol, glad to know I'm not the only one watching the generalisations.

anyway i wouldn't want gag to be renamed.

• If you dislike the website, then you're welcome to leave.

• Ya, "just don't flaut your dislike for the content of the website openly"
      Thank you for the advice, lady adolf.

• It's fair enough if you dislike the name but trying to get in a snide remark about it is just a waste of time. If you're on a website you dislike so much, it makes sense to leave.

• lol I love this and you're exactly right.

• I think the name should change too.

• Women ask Men

What Guys Said 7

• #GvsG i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif Since all we do is fight on here LOL

• I know where you are coming from - A lot of questions seem very repetitive and full of generalisations - I have gotten to the stage of avoiding these type of questions for my enjoyment of the site.

• No I want us to all gag together!

• Where lesbians come to ask guys about girls

• Generalizations are simply assumptions made on limited evidence or misunderstanding. Which can only be corrected by asking question I. e. exactly what the people on this site are doing. So I find the name girlsaskguys. com to be very fitting. Why your shocked that people asking questions have flaws in their thinking (such as generalizing) is confusing to me since that's the reason why we ask question but at the same time it's somewhat expected. I do however find it funny that your solution to a website that often has people making generalizations that you don't like is to generalize all questions askers on the site by renaming it.

• Well, what I find funny is people trying to be smart, but it doesn't bother me because, I admit to do that ALL THE TIME. But okay, let's play it..
      As you can see from my example, the context of the question is different, they are not asking questions on generalizations, they are asking questions based on generalizations.

Secondly,
      " I do however find it funny that your solution to a website that often has people making generalizations that you don't like is to generalize all questions askers on the site by renaming it."

First things first, it's not a solution, A solution is a mechanism to curb the problem, the problem is generalizations, and there is no way, changing the name of a site is gonna change the content on it. Another proof that I am not generalizing is that I mentioned " ... I tend to see 'some' stupid..."
      Yo turn kid

• You win. Feel better?

• No fun. Try saying it like " you win maey masta "

• CGOG - Pronounced SEE-GOG

Clueless guys, Overthinking Girls.

• They should name it SAV.

S = Sarcasm

A = Assholes

V = Virgins