Why are people ass holes and flag questions on here?

I just put up a question and it got flagged even though I asked them not to. why are people ass holes and flag questions when all they have to do it not read it?

Most Helpful Girl

• We all agreed to the same rules when we joined. You know this is a moderated site, so what did you expect would happen?

You can look over the posting guidelines here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts
    Follow the rules and you won't have to worry about flagging you.

Most Helpful Guy

• A better question is why are people assholes and put up material that is offensive to the rest of the community and against the rules? Find yourself an online community that likes that kind of stuff. You are kind of a lame ass for being pissed off at people who can follow the rules getting pissed off at your bullshit. And by the way, one of the worst kind of asshole is one that blasts other people while hiding as an anonymous!

What Girls Said 11

• Because no one wants to hear about your nasty ass, degrading, perverse bestiality fantasies.

• Because people respect the rules here and want GAG to be filled with decent questions. It doesn't make them assholes.

• Bestiality and incest questions are also against the rules. Read the rules before you post in future.

• If it violates our community guidelines then it's not a asshole move to flag those questions.

• Someone asking me not to do something doesn't immediately stop me from doing it anyway. If your question breaks the rules, someone's bound to flag it. Don't like the rules of the house, you can always leave

• What was the question?

• Because it was probably against the posting guidelines.

• Oh and by the way here is one of them

Explicit – The post contains sexually explicit details (text, images, or videos) that are considered poor quality content. Also, sexual responses to non-sexual Questions are also removed as Explicit.
      - For example: ALL posts about incest and/or bestiality will be removed as Explicit.

• Most people in society are very easily offended.

.

• OMG OMG OMG, it's my fav 😘😘😘😘😘🌹💍🍼💯 kittykatbrat. Fuck monotony as you let me penetrate and discuss polygamy later. 😂

• You've made many enemies for whatever reason. Run and never return.

• Assholes be assholes.

• Because they can

• It's right there in the rules. All posts regarding bestiality are considered explicit and will be removed.

What Guys Said 5

• If you see the question and find it offensive , you are entitled to flag it, it is up to admin to decide whether to remove it or not - If I had seen it I would have flagged it without a second thought.

• Everyone gotta follow the same daymn rules and if you break them, it gets flagged

• Everyone's tryna get that mod status

• Because you mistreating dogs shouldn't be a question on here.

• dog on girl porn is legal to watch and I'm not abusing anything. I just wanted to know if anyone else watches it.

• Let me guess, you're the guy who asked about dog on girl porn?

There's a high percentage of lame asses and dorks on gag.