Is it possible to delete a reply I wrote?

I hate typos and such, and want to rewrite my replies a lot...

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately not. Most people just do the

*add on

• Well, doing this on my phone, I sometimes copy a group of questions someone asked into a Note to help type an answer more fancy looking than "(My first answer), (My second answer), and (My third answer)". Like...

1) (their first question)
      • (my answer)
      2) (their second question)
      • (my answer)
      3) (their third question)
      • (my answer)

But this can cause me to forget my copy of their post is still in the note. Using the "Select All" option can easily cause me to accidentally post their post that I copied in addition to my answers to it.

• Oh man, I know that feel. It's REALLY frustrating sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it breaks site rules and it is removed - Don't worry we have all fallen foul of typos and hidden double meanings.

What Girls Said 3

• I could help you out but only if these replies violate some kind of community guideline or if it's "nonsense" :)

• It's not possible. You have to check what you write before you post it.

• No sorry. Just proof read more carefully next time

What Guys Said 2

• Unless your post isn't not violating the posting guidelines, they will stay there permanently. There's no way. If it is about typo, why not to post it again by adding asterisk ( * ) along with the corrected words.

Everybody including me does this :)

And you can leave it as it is, who cares? Move on & enjoy ;)

• Nope live with your shame.