The Roast of CourtJester?

If anyone doesn't know what roast means then here...

Roast (urban dictionary)

to make fun of, or riddicule another; to talk about somebody based on appearance, actions, or personalility.

C'mon then. Give me your best shot. Roast me?

ALL OF THESE WERE PRETTY WEAK. SMH.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You ol "Do you want some more Sesame chicken" looking motha fucka.

You look like you still trade Pokemon cards.

I bet you and your friends run around in Harry Potter capes with broom sticks in your hands. Geeky ass.

Thank goodness you're not still fat for your sake. You were looking like you were an egg roll away from busting in soy sauce.

Why were y'all in the car shirtless? The fuck y'all been doing? Sucking each other's noodles and licking off rice cakes?

You're the type of dude who'd join a all gay male orgy and then say "No homo" with cum sprayed all over you.

You probably jerk off to Bruce Lee pictures.

You look like a yellow gorilla with knife wounds for eye sockets.

You look like 2D from Gorillaz if he took the A-Rod and Lance Armstrong juice

I see you talking sweet to some of these girls on here... I mean "girls".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAxy0T0CUAElRFL.jpg

Manti Te'o looking motha fucka.

Why don't you go fuck a sex doll? It's safer.

You look like E. Honda on slim fast.

What little girl did steal that princess shit from? Bro you weak.

Are you going to the bronie convention this year? I can see you in line now pushing all the little girls out the way so you can buy the newest My Little Pony shit. Where I'm from we call guys like you bitches.

You're a estrogen shot and a wig away from being a Caitlyn Jenner.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• on your profile it says you're crushing, makes sense since you're a fat ass. anyways i would rather slowly pick the scabs off my balls then deal with a putz like you. good day and do us all a favor and throw yourself in front of the nearest train.

• I don't have enough time to spend insulting a person like you
    http://i.imgur.com/g11PY.gif

• Your parents named you Jester because they knew since day one that you're nothing but a joke.

• Yes I know what a roast is but to have a proper one we need Dean Martin tsk, tsk which we do not.

• You sound round all around you put the Michelin man to shame

• Who are you?