Notifications, messages?

How quick are you to reply your messages or check your notification and reply them? It doesn't have to necessary be gag only, can be other social media accounts as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I open the message right when I see I've got a notification. It annoys the shit out of me to have the light blinking on my phone, or the orange circle on GAG, so I have to open up the message.

Most Helpful Girl

• I open my phone's message pree quickly, because people rarely text me if they don't need anything, so if my text ever comes in when I least expected it to, I'd have to check it asap. As for gag, it can be there for days and I haven't even click into it. On some days when I'm on the go I don't click into it because I'm afraid I'd forget to reply people, so I just leave it there until I'm free to reply.

What Guys Said 5

• I only use GaG regulary and respond to notifications straight away.

• Lightning quick. I answer faster than a particular bolt of lightning takes to flash through the sky

• I answer them whenever I'm on here.

• Almost immediately. I'm addicted to notifications.

• messages, usually as soon as I see them.
    if I get notifications from replies on GAG I sometimes just read it and respond later... if I don't forget it lol

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on my mood. I get a lot of notifications and messages so sometimes I don't even bother checking them.

• When I log on and I see that I have notifications. I try to answer them as soon as I can.