What's one feature you would really like GAG to add?

This is inspired by another question I saw a while ago.

• Appear offline
  • See who upvotes/downvotes your opinion
  • Delete opinions
  • Bring back the personality things
  • Change something on your profile other than your picture e. g. name
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to think about it.

GaG has made a lot of changes in the last year or so which have really undercut things. They (the owners) seem to continue to be under the fake impression that 'getting answers to questions' is what made GaG good. they make it easier to answer questions, go on about MHO percents, try to bring in experts, etc.

What made GaG good was the community feel, the debates, the interactions. They've reduced the interactions between people answering, and that makes the site worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah 2 things.

1. the statuses. I don't know bout others but to me they'd make a difference.

2. profiles should be more customised and we have the option to include more things.

• Yes! They should have the option to add favorite movies, tv shows, foods, music, etc... And the online/off line status thing is needed. I see it being like a traffic signal Red (offline) Yellow (Busy/away) and Green (online)

What Guys Said 16

• Expand Block feature - When you block someone, you see none of their activity.

• "Chat"

(((((Filler)))))

• wait personality things? what was that.

and I guess they can implement a refresh on que thing or some shit lo.

• how would one appear offline on a site that does not have a list of active users? If you don't want to show up in feeds, then just go anonymous..

anyway, I picked 'delete opinions'. I often make typos and would like to redo an opinion entirely.

• Songs on our profile to hear and have others hear. And bigger pictures and add more pics to the profile

• I got a unique one give us the ability to transfer X-Per to someone we follow
    or allow us to purchase X-Per for one of our followers who work their butt off
    and never seem to get any where with being able to get a Gift card , etc ,

• 1. Women getting harassed not only block the nasty fucks, it actually castrates the perv.
    2. Free Amazon Gift Cards for every. single. opinion. Lol

• a verification system

this site, especially the "how do I look" and "sexual behavior/health" topics are flooded with fake female accounts.

• I think they should implement a way to add attachments to any comment other than the first one

I find it annoying to only be able to attach a picture from a website and on top of that it can only be added to your first opinion

• None of those they should make the gift card back to 5,000 points instead of 7,500.

• Allow me to not be able to see "how do I look" from under age girls... most people in general. I'm already on the internet if I wanted to look at girls I can just google it.

• PODCAST

ADD A GAG PODCAST

• Statuses, personality things. And how about group messaging capabilities

• Edit typos in comments and replies

• I'd like to know who upvotes and downvotes.

• I think you'd get fewer down votes if you knew who did it so that one.

What Girls Said 4

• i want to see how many have blocked me.. and who are they

• Send gifts or farm animals to gaggers I like for their advice or persona here

• not add, but bring back

comments to comments should show up in the live feed
    sort by age
    better search functionality in general

• I would really like to sort questions by age.