This is inspired by another question I saw a while ago.
- Bring back the personality thingsVote A
- Change something on your profile other than your picture e. g. nameVote B
- Appear offlineVote C
- See who upvotes/downvotes your opinionVote D
- Delete opinionsVote E
- OtherVote F
Most Helpful Guy
I'd have to think about it.
GaG has made a lot of changes in the last year or so which have really undercut things. They (the owners) seem to continue to be under the fake impression that 'getting answers to questions' is what made GaG good. they make it easier to answer questions, go on about MHO percents, try to bring in experts, etc.
What made GaG good was the community feel, the debates, the interactions. They've reduced the interactions between people answering, and that makes the site worse.2
Most Helpful Girl
yeah 2 things.
1. the statuses. I don't know bout others but to me they'd make a difference.
2. profiles should be more customised and we have the option to include more things.3