Can I post this link with my opinions?

Trolls are getting out of hand. They are becoming more and more racist day by day and it is difficult to report them. Clever posters.
Posting blunt insults like "You're an idiot" is banned. So, in that case, could I use this link? :P

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

• Yes & I think I'll post this too
  • No, it's against site rules
  • It cannot stop me :P
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Being an UberMod (ExUberMod perhaps) I knew the answer. I was just taking a test of the community.
It is not antagonistic but it may fall under 'nonsense'.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• They're plenty of gifs that could be alternatives to that link. I wouldn't take the risk and post that link.
    Everyone gets away with posting gifs.

Hey Future Ex, long time no see you. How are you? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be surprised if it got removed under nonsense/spamming/antagonism or any other vague reason to protect eager flag wavers. There's a lack of discretion/objectivity on this website as far as censorship goes anyway. Ultimately it probably encourages trolling, but the average person who would be an admin/mod on this website couldn't wrap their minds around that.

• Agreed! That's what I was thinking :)

• Nah I'm not risking :) thanks!

• Thanks for mh!

What Girls Said 2

• I actually don't think it's against the rules because it's kind of a bit of a joke and you're not writing "you're an idiot" directly on the website. They don't have to click it either. I still don't think it's that mature.

• It's not very mature, but I suppose you're free to do whatever you like.

What Guys Said 6

• do what you want but if you think trolls are out of control then i contend you haven't been around much. trolls are like cockroaches, always been around angering people and they'll still be there long after you're gone. get used to it.

• Vote 'B' :) there are better ways to do it. I just let them talk and prove that they are so while I say nothing that is offensive ;)

• Hmm... I dunno... kind of counts as offensive but I'm one to speak since I post those offensive spiderman memes from time to time. So I guess whatever..
    40.media.tumblr.com/...lk09zlJhJc1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

• LOL! go for it XD

• Sorry Asker but I still think it will be classed as a blunt insult - It's clever but still blunt.

• I do what I want!!!