Does anyone notice a "mytake war" going on?

It seems like people are writting mytakes after someone else writes one and then they directly criticize the person writting the mytake like its some political debate or something. Like people see a mytake and write a title that opposes a title but they write it in a way that directly attacks a person's mytake. For example this female user wrote a mytake and she calls another mytake stupid yet she claimed hers was positive.

People just seem butthurt

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you attain "Editor" statues, you must write two myTakes a month (or something like that) to retain that title. What I see is people grasping at anything to write about and the quality of the myTakes becoming poorer as they write about anything just to keep that two a month. Picking up on someone else's myTake and arguing it is just a lazy way of coming up with a topic.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 8

• Hey reason #32 why I don't write my takes.

• I don't like mytakes and I don't really read them unless I like the author or someone links me. The admins read and promote them so it's their problem as far as I'm concerned. You can browse new questions only if you use this link http://www.girlsaskguys.com/recent?t=questions

• I seriously haven't witnessed that.

I notice a lot of the mytake that has been written are buried and forgotten since people write a lot of mytakes daily.

I'd spot it if i was here 24/7. Unfortunately I'm not.

• I haven't noticed that because I rarely read mytakes here. I'm not surprised though. There's always too much drama on this site.

• Yes, and it's not surprising because this is the internet. When I get my popcorn, I don't watch soap operas, I log on and hit Refresh.

• Really, I haven't noticed it. Can you post a link?

• I haven't. Maybe you should post both links in your update.

• If I do that it might be removed as a member post

• I don't think so. There have been questions before linking to other questions and they didn't get removed for member post.

• I see it too!