Do you agree that the questions on GAG are repetitive?

Does it bother you?
To be honest it makes me want to leave.

• Agreed, but I don't care
  • Agreed, and I started liking the site less or might consider leaving
  • Disagreed

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of the more popular ones definitely are, but I don't really care. No one forces you to answer them again, but it would be nice if people would use the search function more often

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some questions are repetitive. "Does he/she like me?" rate me questions, "Does race X guys/girls like race Y guys/girls, penis size and boobs size questions are some examples.
    But you can also find questions that were never asked and some of them are pretty interesting.
    So, it doesn't bother me because I'm used to it and there's always different questions to answer.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes the are repetitive. Lots of penis size, boob size, rate my ass, rate me questions but it does not really bother me.

• I don't mind. There are tons of members and a lot of new ones who asks these questions.

• I think we all run out of things to do on here, i have met so many nice people on here and whether we talk lot or not i still think of them ,

• If you don't like questions then why are you on GAG?

• I used to like answering questions and stuff but now it seems like I've already answered them all lol I don't know

• I constantly change my usage style on site to avoid this trap to try to keep it fresh.

• Yeah most are but not mine you should check out my questions lol

• My questions are unique

• NO ONE IS ORIGINAL ANYMORE

• Yeah especially the questions that nobody cares about like "How was your day?" and stuff...

What Girls Said 6

• a lot of the scenarios are similar. it doesn't bother me much. the only ones that annoy me are the "does he/she like me" kind of stuff followed with "she must like me since we made eye contact" or "he looked at me in class." those are the only ones that annoy me because literally people look at other people all the time so no one can help you.

ok rant done lol for the most part redundancy doesn't bother me haha

• Meh, gag is gag is gag. You can either take a break and come back later or you can post your own totally unique question.

• I agree. Makes me want to copy paste my answers sometimes. That would be hilarious. xD

• Yes that's why I try to do my random questions and other things to try and spice things up. Plus now I know what majority of people won't really respond to. meaning most don't care about anything that involves videos even if they aren't long at all.

• I agree, but I guess I've gotten used to it.

• they are and its annoying but not that big a deal.