How many people have left G@G but then came back again?

How many do you know of that left G@G but later returned?

Most Helpful Guy

• A few have comeback - I won't tag - I would say in range of 5 to 10.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I "left" for a year or so. Came back just recently.

Really, my computer blew up. I now have a new one. It's good to be back. Don't like the changes to the UI, though.

It used to be simple and sleek. Now it looks like I'm browsing through advertisements.

The real disappointment, though, is the fact that most of the good G@Gers I considered "rivals" are gone. No more thoughtful paragraphs of well-written advice.
    Most answers now are short and simple, just enough for an anonymous person to feel like they contributed, and that's all.

I really miss going to post something, and finding someone who posted the exact same idea I was going to, but more elegantly and thorough than what I had in mind. Like a mixture of admiration and jealousy. I don't really see it much, anymore.

Also, there's a lot fewer (non-creepy) questions regarding sex. Which sucks, considering the site is partially there just for that.

• im not gonna mention them but a few have. like a small handful.

• lots of them came back again with a new username

• I did. I have some nice friends here. I enjoy sharing with

• Commie, Linky, Mist ninja.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure of specifics, but I've seen or heard of people doing it plenty of times. They need a break for whatever reason, but miss G@G and come back eventually.

• I don't know. I heard of catfishes (I think that's it?)

• not certain of exact numbers but most of them do return under different usernames and become less active than before