Ideas for a myTake?

I've asked this before but heck, I'm asking again!

What myTakes do you want written? I want to write one seeing as I haven't for a while. I need to live up to my editor status, guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones about GaG are usually popular , a lifestyle one maybe one about Wales.

What Guys Said 10

• I'd be thrilled to see myTakes written by people about social behavior who actually study neuroscience or at least have more than a very slight basic knowledge of the way the brain and hormones work, rather than just parrot sex stereotypes as if they were biologically predetermined.

• I have a bad A level in psychology but I don't know enough to produce a myTake that could meet your standards. :(

• I don't think people think as intelligently as you do unfortunately.

I don't think hormones predetermine that though. They've found it in monkeys that males tend to go towards mechanical things like cars/trucks and work out its workings and the females went to bright, pretty dolls. It seems to be in our genetic code, depending on the X or Y chromosome I believe. But all that's way too advanced and I don't think scientists have even worked it out. I like cars though so that adds another ingredient to the mix!

• I hate cars, and I'm pretty sure all female engineers would be pissed if they heard that claim from someone one more time and questioning their sex just because they're into things that sexist people think they shouldn't be interested in. o-o

• write about why girls smell so good!
    i swear girls smell so good lol! I don't know if its the herbal essences shampoo, detergent and perfume, but girls just smell heavenly! :)

• damn it doesn't show your editor badge in public anymore.

can you write about pros and cons of equality? in any aspect or every aspect you can think of.

• You gave me a heart attack. I thought I'd lost my editor badge. :'( It doesn't show on opinions/questions. Only myTakes and myTake comments.

I can think of one pro right now and no cons. You could help me with that.

• Well I have requirements to meet.. which I haven't been meeting but ssh - I still have my editor badge. ;) Message me a list of the pros and cons that you can think of. I'll credit you too (y)

• She's still an editor. Don't scare her xD

• What's your take on dudes wearing spandex? I think spandex promote a healthy active lifestyle while making it uber easy to stretch out the groinal region.

• Explain spandex? Some people have different interpretations of what spandex is.

• Why my takes are overrated and mostly boring (in my opinion)

• write about why its mostly girls that get editor status

• I see your a wattpadder. Go into that and the booksbyou can read on there maybe?

• I have thought about this but it's almost advertising another website, on a website so GAG might not allow it.

• Yeah true. It may get taken down :/

• "Why myTakes are dull."

• Why Donald Trump is awesome and should be president.

• I'm not American, know very little about him and have no interest in him. Sorry.

• do a myTake on how to do a myTake so you can myTake while you myTake... yo dawg!

• Inception! I did one on how to get MHOs but I think most people know how to do them. Maybe I should write one about not using a myTake as a question.

• i think most things that have had a myTake done on them have been done just try and do one that hasn't been done in awhile but put your own spin on it

What Girls Said 1

• A back to school themed take :)

• There's already a few of them and some people are already fed up of that topic!