Is anyone else having a problem with the answer confirmation bar interrupting the account menu bar?

This hasn't happened for me before today, but I've noticed that when I post an answer the Your Comment Has Been Posted banner is cutting through the account minimenu at the top right side of the site and making it so that scrolling over the banner as I scroll down the minimenu causes the menu to disapear.

Anyone else having this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not a glitch or problems. The developers deliberately shifted it downwards to let you access notification, home and profile/messages option as soon as you can :)

• It doesn't give instant access though, it cuts through the menu and causes it to go away every time your cursor passes over that banner, which forces you to wait extra for it to go away so the menu doesn't keep disappearing.

• You sure?
      You can click on it to make it vanish in an instant.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, gag is one of the worst sites around. Technically glitch, ad servicing is horrible. Layout is one of the worst you could come up with, it really is pretty awful all around.

• I use my phone mainly for GaG so I am not 100% sure of any glitches around at the moment if it persists contact admin
    @girlsaskguys

• Yeah, they moved the "YOuR COMMENT HAS BEEN POSTED!" line under the banner, but it interrupts the drop-down menus.

• I've noticed it but I don't see how it's a problem.

• Makes you wait an extra 5 seconds. Not really a problem, just a slight irritation.

• Or you can click on the feed really quickly and it disappears.