When to accept a friend request on facebook?

There's this guy who requested to be my friend on facebook, but I don't know. He is cute though haha he lives in a different state so would it be okay to accept him? I mean even if we did talk it's not like we would meet we could just have a Facebook friendship at the most.. opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that so many girls don't accept you or they don't decline you and that so many girls just leave facebook friend requests pending. I have done that before but not as often I don't feel. Most people I just accept. If I was you I would just accept him, remember you can always remove him later if he causes you trouble.

What Guys Said 1

• I would accept but be very careful about how we talked. In this day and age, we have to be wary of catfishes.

What Girls Said 3

• thats all personal preference. if you wanna add him go ahead. do you know him? you might as well add him. if you don't wanna be friends later on you can always take him off.

• Sure, accept him. I would... if he were cute.

• go for it!