When is the next round of selecting moderators?

And how do you know when the next round is for selecting moderators?

I did contact GAG and got a response saying that they'd consider me in their "next round" of selecting moderators. This was on August 20, 2015.

Most Helpful Girl

• The admin team regularly looks for users to invite to the mod team. As mentioned in the moderator interest message you received, a users' report success ratio is very important in our decision to select and promote moderators. You can review the guidelines of the site here and start reporting posts that you feel violates the posting guidelines. Once you have done this consistently and show that you have a good knowledge of the site rules, you will be considered for a moderator position :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh really. Well from what I have seen the content on GAG has got better in my opinion in terms of people not being mean or nasty to each other. The major thing that is looked at when selecting moderators is the persons report rate. What I mean by this is if a person regally reports the correct stuff, stuff that actually does break the terms and conditions GAG will be likely to send them a message offering mod status. So you best bet is to read though the terms and conditions (as boring as that might be) and then ensure you only report questions and opinions that break them.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the GAG moderators we have now is an excellent group :) Don't see why their needs to be another round.

• Well of course it's not about replacement, but just to induct new ones or promote old ones. I mean the site's population is ever-growing.

I don't know if you saw that I was interested in becoming one and they told me that they'd consider me in their "next round", so I was just wondering when that will be.

• You seem really infatuated...

• Guess what? I am getting the job!

What Guys Said 2

• There was a big take on of moderators over the early summer so I honestly don't know how often this phases take place. Your best bet is ask Admin again to check.

• From when I last remembered, the mod roster is updated on a quarterly basis.