Tell us your evil and deepest... GaG secret?

I just thought that it would be nice if people here told us the evil and deepest secrets they have on this site xD. Go anonymous if you want, but tell us what you do or did here that no one knows... yet!

OK, I start. I believe I behave quite well here, but I confess that when I joined this site I wasn't completely honest on my first question. I wanted to test the community, I didn't know for sure how it was like. So, I anonymously asked a question that was truth, but the situation I described in the question had happened years ago and in the question I said it had happened that very day. I just wanted to see how the answers would be. That situation was (and still is) so alive in my mind that it wasn't hard to fake... then I promise that I never lied again xD

What about you? What's your evil and deepest GaG secret?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually not as good as people think I am. That's not really a secret. I don't have any...

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate this questions - Why, I am so boring I have nothing to confess - I am fairly open and honest - On crush front or anything like that, I realise I am 46 and way older than most on site so I had to knock any ideas like that on the head before they start.

What Girls Said 3

• Well my friends know this but im Bi. But not everyone knows that I was switched at birth.

• I'm an attention whore

• I didn't go on this site to initially get complemented but it happened a lot now and has seriously helped my self esteem. Not really dark but?

• It was very good actually. You came here to be part of a community and as a bonus you had your self esteem helped!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't answer questions.

• i kissed a girl who is a gagger