Have you come across any GAGers who could rule the world?

Name and let them claim the fame 🔥

Most Helpful Guy

• @9mfeo is the GAG supervillian that could take over the world (which in that case means ruling it with evil)

@Bards would be the mafia hitman in the shadows, ruling the world with secret executions.

@BellePepper would use cats and probably train them to subjugate the world by force. Because why not lol

@Omar5881 (now the joker again) would just create chaos and blow everything, thus destroying the world. Which... I guess in a sense is ruling it.

@Mistnigqa808 probably already controls the world. He just is so good at stealth that no one knows about it. Everyone who does know about is probably secret assassinated with forbidden jutsus galore.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• @Kaatu51 could pull it off. He could do an Orwelian dictatorship where he's in charge of propaganda - saturating people with content every single day to keep them from protesting.

• I'll rise to power someday..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcinzmfZeCc

• There are lots of good people on GaG who I would be happy to entrust the running of the world too.

• I will rule the world. There will be mandatory pizza parties and world equality. I'll be the best dictator ever. 😏❤

• I don't know, there wouldn't be much of the world left to rule if I were to make it there.

• You're going to rule my GaG world ROAR ... haahhaha

• I think id be the sexiest dictator ever

• i nominate @Klaatu51 he's are best hope

• thanks man... :D

i'd change many things... more things than i'd change on GAG... ;p

• i got a great idea make every Friday worldwide friesday or better yet change the name to friesday

• sounds perfect... :D

• @Ihav2fart, @bellegirl21, @justbanANNAz
    This world would be an awesome place if these people'ss would take over

• We would definitely have more fun!

Niiiiiiice piccy btw!💙

• Hahaha thanks bro, but I'd be a total dictator tyrant.

The people will suffer

• @BelleGirl21 i'd be hella fun, and thanks<3
      Ya i know that why i tagged her @justbanANNAz hahahaaa *smurks*
      id dont think we that would be a problem, most of us wold be happy about it including myself @Ihav2fart 8)

• I probably could do so lol

• I will succeed where: Napoleon, and Alexander the Great and Cesar failed to do so

• Middle East would actually be like Aladdin, Africa would be like The Lion King, China would be just like Mulan, and Scandinavia would be just like Frozen :)

• @ Anon. We rule the world already. We are everywhere. We are anonymous.

• The slogan is "We are legion" and no you aren't. Anonymous would never publicize their actions, they do their work anonymously, certain things get made public but the shit you see from "them" now is posers. I'm not a member nor have I ever bee, I just have a deep respect for what Anonymous stands for in reality not this new shit group that has become an internet fad.

• Actually no. I've heard it as "We are anonymous" multiple times. Even before it was popular. Maybe now they call it "legion". I don't know. My username says anonymous. Scroll down. See that person down there that says anonymous? If you define it differently fine, but you can't change that lol. You can bullshit and try to out wisdom someone all you want Error. I know who you are. You always leave then come back. Why not just stay on here?

It makes sense that you'd get offended. You always seemed to be into that kind of thing, Error.

• You're not intelligent. Just a arrogant asshole.

• Nah, none of GAGers can do it. It takes combined effort of people to run the world. I know I've tried to rule the world. Miserably failed :'(

• You will definitely need to bring your funny bone along if you want to make another attempt !

• Don't want to make another attempt. I'm too old to rule now. My fellow anons will rule the world.

What Girls Said 7