Why is it when I share my problems and want help people are mean?

Whenever I can, I help people with their problems, yet whenever I need help peeople just shut me up and diss me. What the fuck. Am the only who has empathy?

It feels like karma fucking hates me.
If you're going to be douche, then don't even bother giving your opinion. I'm NOT INTERESTED in what you have to say if THAT'S the case.

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean your friends?
    Or people on here?

If you mean your friends then they don't sound like friends to me.

If you mean people on here - I don't know. Maybe your Qs are too long or they trail off the main point a lot? Or you're always anonymous which makes people not want to respond as much - I know that's how I do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• On GaG you are nearly always guaranteed to get an idiot giving you a bad time but remember the other answers will be from good people so pay attention to what they say rather than the idiot

What Girls Said 2

• Forget them. They aren't worth your empathy and help. Especially if they don't help you either

• People are assholes and prefer to take than to give; that's life. You get used to it eventually.

What Guys Said 1