Do you think down votes can be confirmation?

Like for example I said this:

"Some non-virgin females who haven't had any in a while can get bitchy."

Do you think people deny stuff sometimes and hence why the down vote? Like I had all female down votes. Nobody upvoted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bitter denial, story of this website.

What Girls Said 2

• I just don't see how not having sex in a while could make you bitchy. Maybe lonely but not bitchy. But then again I'm a virgin so what do I know?

• Yeah you wouldn't know. It happens to some guys too.

• Maybe sometimes, but reading people's disapproval and/or disagreement as secret affirmation is a dangerous habit to get into.

• I'mmmmmmmmmmmm just reading down votes on here? o. O

What Guys Said 4

• possible yeah.

• That's pretty much what happens all the time yeah. It's also part of the same story why you mostly can't have a meaningful discussion on the internet. Just learn how to ignore certain people and move on.

• That is a classic catch 22 debating skill.
    "The next person to speak after me is an asshole. Do you agree that you are an asshole?"
    Doesn't hold water in real world. It is actually a sign of a weak argument.

• Curiosity is weakness? I see more catch 22 examples in the real world than anywhere else. It can be useful depending on what you're using it for.

• I don't see this as catch 22. I think people often times mistaken my curiosity. My willingness to understand things as bigotry and ignorance. Are they using catch 22s themselves?

• And yet if a girl said the same thing, it'd get all up votes