Why doesn't gag enforce the underage thing more?

Most Helpful Girl

• That would suck, I actually like a lot of the younger users. The only issue I have with them is when they're posting in "how do I look" in some skanky pictures but i'm pretty sure they remove that anyway.

So what is your issue or what would you like enforced more exactly?

• The how do I look options. I understand that there is no way to stop it but I am very displeased that I am scrolling through the options on my feed and I see some young girl trying to sexualize herself... now I already understand that i can just get rid of how i look option but I cannot agree with gag allowing it..

• @R3d_Anonymous I should have narrowed it to a select subject so that is my fault

• Thank you for mho. I didn't even see your reply about the Mytake until now, sorry lol. I've actually never thought about making one though, for some reason they don't interest me as much.

Most Helpful Guy

• In relation to what the only underage rule I know is an underage person posting a blatantly sexual question/opinion - The rule is still there but admin probably don't see every question/opinion so some will get through - If you see one report it.

What Girls Said 1

• what underage thing?

What Guys Said 2

• More eyes to see the ads = more cash

• I don't know but I think they should. Young chicks out here wilding like Youknowit.