Do you think you are nice on gag?

To make it more fun, upvote if you think the gager is nice and downvote if not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm forced to hold my tongue because if and when I say what I really want to say they'll usually delete my comment every time HAHAHAH.. so yeah for the most part I'm pretty nice unless ___ tries to play us like a fool via calling themselves ugly on a "how do I look question" when it's pretty obvious that they've put around 300$ per month if not every other week into their appearance -_-. Like who in the fuck are you fooling? On top of trying to get their EGO LOLOLOL

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• ego boosted*

• I'm so drunk, I'dd just love to go mad max but I want an amazon gift card first

• @OpenWine HAHAHAHAH + #asker thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 43

• I try my best to give honest advice and help people. I'm not quite sure whether I am nice or not, but I mean, I hope I am. 😅

• I try to be positive all the time - So positive I even annoy some people.

• II would say that I'm nice, yeah. The nice things I say are always genuine, and I try to help if I can.

That said, I do think some pretty not-nice things from time to time. I basically just keep them to myself, though.

• Yes, I am. I try my best not to be rude to anyone on here. It's just the way I am, even in real life. I hate being rude or judgmental.

• You tell me vote up or down

• Not being nice for everyone, Only be nice for those people who worthy!

• Somewhat, it depends on the circumstances. I'm definitely doing my best not to be antagonistic though.

• Every once in a while a person will say something so mind-blowingly dumb, and I just HAVE to say something about it.

Anyway, the way I get around being antagonistic is removing the word "you" from my vocabulary.

So, instead of "you're a total idiot" I change it to "people who do (fill in the blank) are total idiots."

Haven't gotten anything removed yet using this method. LOL

• Always found you to be a nice dude - Interesting answers

• @KDA20 Yay! :D

I seem to be quite balanced out. That makes sense to me.

• I try to be, Most of the time I say yes I am :)

• Sometimes I'm an asshole, but I'm only like that with the stupid. :P

Otherwise I'm fairly nice. :)

• I feel like I am very fair and considerate of people's feelings, and I always think things through thoroughly. However, I am naturally somewhat pessimistic. I think eventually my goal is going to be to convert that to cautious optimism instead: "Hope for the best; prepare for the worst."

That can make me come off as cold sometimes. I also complain about my current circumstances a lot or at least make references to them all the time, so some people call me "whiny".

So I'd say that overall, I am nice, but pessimistic.

• I'm honest that's all I can say.
    If people don't like my views on something that's their problem not mine.

Random song of the day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

• Ilike your honesty, and that's one of the reason you are one of my favourite gagers, so +1

• I always find your posts interesting and don't ever remember having a problem with you - That seems nice to me

• @KDA20 Thanks
      @Genie23 Thanks It's by the Arctic Monkeys they are pretty good

• I must be because I always finish last.

http://i.imgur.com/UohEomY.gif

#LoveThisSong

• I steal from the poor and give to the rich.

I am Nibor!

• Sometimes

Downvote me plz! Internet fame!

• Maybe I don't give always the longest or most helpful answers but I always try to be nice. Only with really stupid questions or catfishes I can get a little bit mean/sarcastic

• ... let the downvotes rain xD...

• I always try to give my honest opinion and my intentions are sincere. I try to help people, however it sometimes excludes being nice. I think I'm authentic. But what would you know, I'm only here since 3 days lol :D

• I'd say I'm a genuinely good guy even online which is an incredibly good feeling.

• Of course, I am by instinct :)

• I'd say I'm nice. I don't usually take anything personal, and I don't get into personal arguments online.

• Nope nope nope nope nope

• wow I'm surprised to 2 so many people i thought were nice get downvoted everything i know is a lie!

• I have no idea. Other people would be better at answering that then me. I try my best to be helpful, but who knows how I'm coming across.

• I'm rather cold on this site.

• I'm not sure about that. I don't go out of my way to insult people, but I am quite a disagreeable man. Maybe other people can decide for me, if they know who I am that is.

• I try, although to be honest I think I probably come across as somewhat of a dick at times.

• I am what I am. I was even called perv at a stage. I say what I want, give opinions how I want, suggest what I want. I will even talk how I want. if I want to say clit I will say clit. if I want to say suck your pussy then I will. the worst that can happen is that there can be stone throwing, but presumably you do not know me, so judge all you like. I think there may even be some that enjoy the way I bring things across, but judge nevertheless.

• I don't notice other people on here, so I don't expect other people to have an opinion on me either to be honest.

• No I'm an asshole. I want to be nice but I fail.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 35