Have you approached a gager by pm here before?

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Long ago when I was active on GaG, I did once or twice. Now after a long hiatus I haven't pm anyone, probably because I'm seeing many new users and I don't know what would pm be useful for.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but all of them have had interacted before, like in opinion comments and stuffs. I don't pm random people here.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Not really Most women come to me in PM and I talk to them all even if I dont like them I never turn anyone away they might need some kind of help.

0|1
    1|0
  • Many times but reasons were genuine and upfront :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never in romantic sense and a couple of times in friendly/social sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, the couple of people I chatted here all messaged me first.
    but if there is someone interesting I'd like to chat with then sure, why not. but no random people. there are enough creeps on this site ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a couple of times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a few have pm me and I have spoken to them

0|0
    0|0
  • why else is there a PM section?

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple times! Not once have I ever gotten a negative reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • i tried to build a conversation with girlsaskguys-system

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I 'm new :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Approached? What do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah once. I had no friend here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. a beautiful busty 20 year old. she was here a few months ago. but she never amswered :(

0|0
    0|0
    • there's been many pretty women here but she is the only onei was motivated to pm

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, but not randoms, only a few that I had talked to before in comments and stuff. But also not just because, I always had a reason.
    But in general I don't really message people first here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like maybe 2-3 people back when I had a different account. One because I asked a question searching for friends and he offered and the others mainly because they really helped me with great advice.

1|0
    0|0