Are you less likely to answer a question where MHO already got selected?

Be honest, I'm sure there are some people who care about it :p

• Yup, give me those extra points!
  • Nope, couldn't care less :s
50/50, didn't expact that.
and especially the guys seem to be XP whores, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I never give my opinion on questions with MHO.
    It has to be a very cool question to make me answer XD

• haha thanks for being that honest :D

• you're welcome ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not after points here, I'd rather my opinion be heard
    and something good coming from it.

Besides, all points I get here
    I donate to Raven.

What Girls Said 18

• Better late than Never, @Yumix and if I see I may have missed the MHO boat or a chance to jump in and help someone, I still Answer it anyways if I feel I can help them what I feel is Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks, @Yumix for the Upvote. xx

• np
      I'm just here to kill time and give mostly quick and easy answers to silly questions, so I respect it a lot if someone takes the time to give an in-depth answer and tries to really help. almost 50% MHO with that many answers is impressive

• Why thank you so much. I have been here for nearly 2 years and in love with GAG every day to light someone's way. lol:)) xxoo

• I've still left opinions on questions which have selected the MHO's but I do prefer commenting on one's which haven't selected it, mainly because the person still is looking for opinions. If they've selected the MHOs then I assume they've kind of moved on from that question.

• if the MHO is something that i wouldve said then i might not answer it, just upvote it. but its my opinion is something that hasn't already been said, then i'll still answer. sometimes good answer come after the MHO has been picked.

• No, no fucks given.
    If I like the question, Imma answer it anyways.

• I don't care. I give a detailed opinion where o think it is needed. I'm less likely to answer if they already have 20 or so responders from each sex giving good advice because it has already been covered.

• tbh i think it depends on the question itself

• Yes, I don't care about the points but once MHO is selected it seems like the asker is satisfied with that answer and doesn't need any new ones.

• i will still answer regardless if it's interesting unless the MHO was to a question asked more than a week ago

• I honestly don't care but when I see the MHO sometimes I don't answer because I assume that they've already got their answer and therefore don't need another one. It really kinda depend son the question though

• Sometimes I think that the asker doesn't need my advice anymore, but I have answered questions where MHO was already selected before

• Wayyyyy less likely. I've got a lowsy mho% to maintain 😬

• Makes no difference to me.

• i get piss but still answer it

• Nope! Ill answer to any question! With MHO or not

• I would answer any question if I could regardless if the mho is selected or not.

• No, I really don't care. I have no idea what to use MHO for.

• No I would still answer it :P

• hmm... maybe ;)

What Guys Said 8

• If I can add some value to it then I'll opine on it for sure :) It's not for Xpers but I don't really care if MHO is selected or not on a question I want to opine.

Vote 'B'

• I don't really care about the points, but once the MHO is selected its like the conversation on the topic is officially over, the asker got an answer that was satisfactory, or just gave up and the answer was chosen by the site.

• The way I use site is I select certain topics and scroll through the questions there so I would say 80% of the questions I answer the MHO is gone.

• I sometimes just comment on other opinions without even sharing an opinion of my own. I guess some of you must think that's just crazy, right? :P

• Yeah there really is no point of answering if the MHO was already selected. I do it sometimes if I feel that my opinion would be useful there but otherwise I don't.

• I don't care about points

• couldn't care less.

• I refuse to answer this question because MHO was already selected.