Why are some people on gag so sensitive?

I responded my opinion to a girl's mytake and I told her it was great but it had a few bad English grammar and spelling errors and she asked me so I pointed some out so she blocked me because of it

Most Helpful Guy

• People like to be easily offended sometimes. it is what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It's not just on gag, but some people are by nature way too sensitive. They need to grow a spine.

P. S. I'm sensitive too, but not to the extent of being pissed for someone pointing out my bad grammar.

• Yeah I think some people are a bit sensitive - I feel that if you post anything you should be able to take any constructive feedback

• Umm, that's a girl with some problems, not your typical gager.

• maybe she dislikes grammar police

images.sodahead.com/.../...ysis_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

• cool story bro..

• They want you to cater to their egos.

• Because they take the site too seriously. If you do that, you're going to drive yourself nuts

What Girls Said 5

• People who can't write or read well get pissy here

• Hahaha 😂😂😂 I have been blocked for more stupid reasons..

• A reason is maybe they are not used to negativity at all, even the slightest amount. Others you can't really explain why they are sensitive, it's just how they are.
    You were just being honest and I don't think you deserved to be blocked. If I were in that girl's place, I wouldn't take any offense from that, I would consider it learning from spelling & grammar mistakes.

• people always are. I don't know why.

• There are definitely a lot of sensitive people on here, but I've also found in my case that I don't word things properly. I made an opinion and people definitely took it a different way than I had meant it. I should have explained better, but even after I had explained it people were still against the opinion. So I just try to be very careful on how I say things now.