Yo babes, do you find it weird when guys follow you on this site out of the blue?

Or is it flattering?

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• It's funny 'cause when I have a picture of me with my boyfriend or a picture that means commitment then they don't add me. When it's just my face... they add me. Hmmm... lmao

• hahaha!!! i dont thin its because of my looks, i think its because of my dirty answers. i dont think its weird. maybe thye're just horny and lonely. haha

• No, cause it's nothing special, happens all the time.

• I don't really give much significance to following at all. It's meh, ok then. ^^

• I don't think much of it. If anything, it's flattering, though.

• Nope, nothing weird bout it.

• Nope I just dont see the point, they follow you and that's it. We don't talk or anything ha

• Really? I usually talk a little bit with girls who follow me.

• Yeah everyone who follows me doesn't even talk to me so its no big deal plus im in this site for advice or to give advice not really socialize

• no that's not weird at all I don't mind guys randomly fallowing me on gag

• Not really. Maybe they liked what I had to say and wanted to follow me. That's what I've done, I liked what the person said and wouldn't mind seeing more of their opinions.