I'm using this site on my phone and my keyboard will keep disappearing while I'm typing, site issue or other?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you tell me what device and browser you are using? We will look into the issue.

• Iphone 6 and it's happening on safari, Google, and Google chrome.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a known issue for IOS Chrome browser. If you try to type before the page finishes loading, the keyboard is not stable: www.google.com/webhp

I would suggest that you use Safari on iPhone. We are looking into the Chrome issue.
    Thanks for the feedback.

• It's without trying to type that the keyboard disappears. And I just recently tried chrome to see if it's better and didn't work so I'm using Google. Safari actually just keeps reloading the page and I can't do anything. The stability is a little better at the moment on regular Google app, not resetting as often while I'm in the middle of a comment. Thanks to you guys for swiftly looking into it.

What Girls Said 3

• I have that problem with on chrome too. My suggestion is to send your problem to the admins so they can take a look http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• probably an issue with your phone.

• No, no other sites have this issue

• Sounds like a phone issue

I'm on mobile too and I don't have this problem

• I don't have any issue with any other site so I don't think it's just the phone

What Guys Said 2

• This site is quite dodgy on mobile phones. Sometimes it's unusable, due to various issues. I have experienced several issues while accessing it from my smartphone.

• I used my phone a lot on this site - I haven't notice keyboard disappearing but as others have said mobile has its problems, you have to be careful one thumb in the wrong place and you lose what you are typing.

• It'll disappear from when I tap whatever box and lift my thumb to start typing. Meaning not even touching the screen. Or typing messages, this one for example, has taken about 2 minutes this far dealing with the keyboard. Click a comment box and keyboard comes up and disappears immediately a few times. Never had this issue with any other site and still don't. Maybe the mobile issues are for certain phones? I've tried three different browser apps as well and same problem here but not on any other site

• Very strange - Here are some admin users who may be able to help
      @girlsaskguys
      @xhoneyxbeex
      @redrain
      @menguc

• Thanks. Much appreciated