Anyone else think it would be a good idea to have a 'thanks for all your advice, this is what happened' message for everyone who gave you advice?

So you've taken advice from 40+ people about asking your crush out.. would an update message that tells everyone how things turned out be a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a capital idea. Those of us who answer literally dozens of quesitons each week, some with many iterations, would like nothing better than to know what happened, be it good or ill. If the advice was bad, we want to know so we can do better next time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a really cool idea to me. I've often wondered how situations might have ended with people I've given advice too.

What Guys Said 8

• I thought that was pretty much what the update feature was for, yes. Of course, almost no one uses it for this purpose..

• I would love that!!!

• Yes I would very much appreciate such a thing. It can be saddening when you have had a long discussion over advice and then never hear how it turned out.

• That sounds nice just write out a bit text copy it - Then go back to your question and paste in the comment to everyones' opinion threads who sent good advice, they will appreciate it hearing the end of the story.

• Yeah sounds good to me ❤️

• Just keep that info to yourself

• Amazing idea, but I doubt many people will use it.

• Ya that sounds like a good idea

What Girls Said 1

• it would be good!