I am new here. What type of questions receive the most responses?

Thank you! 💜

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly just ones being random. Not advice questions but more like: what's your favorite food?

• Oh yeah, i have noticed that. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• The silly ones do :)

• What is classed as a silly question?

What Guys Said 7

• I would say real ones that other people can relate too - For example this one we were all new once so know how you are feeling - Welcome to the site - As you spend time here you will figure out what is important to you on the site and how to use the site in the best way for yourself.

• The ones that aren't stupid.

• A girl stated the opposite, she said the silly ones do

• Yes those are popular. I meant the ones where people are trolling or asks a question that makes you lose faith in humanity.

• Haha! Ok , i may try those type then. Thanks!

• Probably the questions that have vote polls into it
    And welcome!

• "Rate Me" Questions.

• Short ones. Nobody wants to read an essay just to answer a question.

• The no brainers one

• Probably troll questions.

What Girls Said 5

• So you're willing to ask questions that you're not really interested in knowing, just to get answers? You're not really here to get help from problems you're having nor to learn about the opposite sex... You're just here to get "more" answers irrelevant to if you actually need answers to the questions you're going to ask? That's not really the purpose of this website.

• Oh no , i won't be asking questions about my problems, that type never get answered. I just want to increase my points.. like everyone else does. 😋

• So then you're not REALLY new. New people don't know about points Etc.

And everyone knows "real problems" don't get many answers... People prefer to answer questions that ask for some tiyoe of self information.. Rather than give a solution. Etc,

• Of course new people know. I have checked out all of the questions related to GaG site in my profile. I know about blocking too , and i know about trolls lol

• Honest ones.

• I answer a lot about Relationships.
    Good luck and welcome, sweetie. xx

• Just put up a picture of a hot girl who isn't a celeb and say it's you
    Instant fan followersss

• they all do!

• When i have been checking out questions , some get only a few respones others get 50+ so they " all " don't