Alright GaGers. You're starving and thristy wandering in the desert. You come across a box that looks like it might have some food. U open it and?

It does! but it has some of the most unbearable nastiest foods on earth. a package of century eggs, A package of stinky tofu,
a bag of stinkheads, and a bottle of mouse wine. Now you can either eat and drink, or try to tough it out. You passed a sign that says the next town is 200 miles away. What do you do?

• Dig in eat and drink.
  • Tough it out and hope not to die before i reach the town
  • WTF is wrong with you? lol!
crickets crickets
LOL filler filler

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd try to eat the Inuit thing, but mouse fetuses? NO. FUCKING. WAY.

• LOL okay.

• You're so fucking sick. The mere thought makes me want to vomit.

• Think hard about it

Most Helpful Guy

• When you are genuinely starving or thirsty, you'll eat and drink whatever you can lay your hands on.

I'm not sure whether mice wine will be rehydrating or not - alcohol generally isn't. Plus, 200 miles, walking, in a desert? You're going to die.

• Lol I know that's why I don't understand the people who said they would tough it out. So which option would you take?

• @ConfusedGrocer Easy for you to say, from a position of comfort as opposed to being in a survival situation. People get desperate.

• lol okay.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess I'm fucked.

What Guys Said 0