Isn't it funny that I am selecting MHO's for all the questions I've asked ever for XPER?

Speeding up the road to GURU status. It's funny because now in the Live Feed, there are all these random-ass questions from 2014 that I asked.

This is hilarious that I am naturally generating new steam for my age-old questions.
Also seeing all the old shit I wrote and people said. Very very interesting to go through it all over again.

Most Helpful Girl

• really? that's odd because at 30th day of question if you don't choose one, the website automatically chooses one for you... so unless they recently changed that, i don't believe you can actually change MHO after the month period they give you to choose one.

• No, not always the case. Also, back in the day there was only one MHO, so I am still getting at least +1 XPER per old question.

• Haha thanks you!! :D!!

• We all want part of your exper pants :D!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a double bonus a second exposure for your questions and extra Xper - I have a simple philosophy don't question anything that seems to benefit me.

• I've been going at it for a few hours. My arm/hand hurts from constantly being at the mouse for so long. But I'm getting 500 XPER, so worth it. :)

• You must have split the 500 - I am on top and I only had about 250

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 8

• Not really funny, no. I did the same thing a while back because I was bored and I'm a perfectionist. By the end of selecting them all I had almost 200 new notifications.

• Yeah, I'm getting a lot of notifications too. But you know, I need my XPER. It's free XPER. Gotta take it.

• My arm/hand hurts from constantly being at the mouse for so long. But I'm getting 500 XPER, so worth it. :)

• Now, I am done, at last.

• I did the very same thing the day that they came out with the new MHO system. However, I have not asked a whole lot of questions.

• keep up the good work

• I did the same too haha

• Wtf is this shit lol

• Yeah, I know. I am seeing all this old shit I wrote and other people wrote. Some of it makes me cringe.

• But you won't get it until 24-48 hours
      Good luck

• Now, I am done, at last. I was at it for over 6 hours. It's past 4 a. m. here.

• Lots of people do that.

• I'm confused wouldn't that already be selected? ? I thought you only had 30 days.

• It's not funny and tbh we don't care.

• You cared enough to post an opinion. LOLOL

• Yeah, I cared enough to inform you that we don't care. You are basically stating something you're doing. No question here.

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing wrong with that in my opinion... I support your quest!

• No lol your just being smart by gaining points

• You were one of the folks that got selected as MHO from one of my zombie questions, weren't you?