Have you ever got blocked for almost no reason at all?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes all the time. Its women that do all the blocking

• That is what I have seen here to.

• its like that line from get smart,
      "Is that your default setting?
      Do you just punch people in the face willy-nilly?
      It's Tuesday, I'll punch Max in the face.
      A box of kittens, time to punch Max in the face.
      I'm having bread, time to punch Max in the face."

• only with blocking

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I have and I actually just got blocked the other day by the same guy you got blocked by. For also no reason. Also, you didn't say anything wrong, so don't worry about it.

• I get blocked by many for lots of stupid reasons such as my race, my religion and stuffs. Recently I just got blocked by a dude that got offended because I did not return his 'I love you' 😂 He straight out lashed at me xD

• Uh, I wouldn't say so.

• That was stupid! I got blocked once for agreeing with someone.

• Yeah, I'm blocked by one person. I don't even remember coming into contact with him. I tried to upvote his comment but it wouldn't let me :/

• The Asker seems like a moron.

• Yup in facebook maybe :P hey FACEBOOK FACEBOOK REMEMBER T___T

• i got blocked by someone i had never even interacted with at all!

• Me, too. I didn't even know until I went to answer a question. Happened at least three times here.

• I think one guy blocked me for something really stupid. I was answering the asker's question and this random user started commenting. Before I could respond, he blocked me lol. Don't know why, but I blocked him since I don't like his opinions either. I saw a few of his comments before, he's still an active user, too!

What Guys Said 14

• Yes I have. I think many GAGers have but meh who cares if people want to be childish let them be childish.

• probably. If it was for no reason, it likely wasn't someone I was talking to anyway. so it went unnoticed..

• he must be having an off day hahaa.

I got blocked for stupid shit. its the internet lol

• Yup I sure have... I suppose I'm not everyone's cup of tea. Ah well, that's their loss. :-P

#EmbraceTheHate

• Yes, quite a few times. Usually from spoilt bitch princesses who can't bear anyone not just agreeing with them.

• usually they're the only ones who hit that block button

even dudes who hate you at least have the common decency to hate you freely and openly without blocking your ass

• Yep I was gonna check someone for posting some dumb racist shit but I couldn't cause they blocked me. I honestly think their pussy ass blocked me before asking the question

• Yep absolutely about 8 times or so

• Yea but good too because they're too much of a pussy to handle most of my opinions

• silly and immature reasons. mostly due to my faith... heck, i was blocked from girl who ''claimed'' to be a christian because i disagree with premarital sex.

• I don't even know how I can see if I got blocked or not :s

• You can't until you try to answer a question, I think. Too bizarre when you are blocked by people with whom you have never exchanged one word.

• @becca123 ah okay thanks

• I get blocked all the time for no reason.

• girls i've never even spoken to in my life have blocked me

• I had such a situation. Take this philosophically true life around and not the monitor.

• Wait, how do I know that I'm blocked?