So many fake accounts on GAG now. people talking about having sex with their siblings, talking about dick pics, so many dumb accounts, go away?

all the bullshit on this website needs to stop so that people who have real questions about life, love, sexual attraction, and the opposite sex can actually get an answe that is worth reading and is helpful. Stop asking stupid questions, that just fill up the question feeds and pollute this website.

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate that! so many trolls now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your intentions are good, man but you are giving the trolls the oxygen they crave, attention. I either ignore them or give a serious deadpan answer while they are wishing for "You sick jerk".

What Girls Said 3

• Mmm I agree. It's hard to sort out the genuine questions looking for genuine answers. But some of those "dumb" questions will more likely get a lot of responses and fill up the live feed (more exposure)

• " scream and shout, and let it all out"
    Though the posts will still be there

• You must be new to this website lol that has been going on for years
    I was blocked several times by anon users for disagreeing with them about simple things like not finding the celeb they find hot
    Saying the grammar could have been better
    It's getting weird but yahoo answers is worse
    I'm guessing that most users on yahoo answers are coming over here

What Guys Said 3

• All of these idiots on this site annoy me. I can see where you are coming from.

• Lol good luck.

• Ok. I'll stop