Can you men guess the humor in this photo?

I bet most of you don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, that is pretty much exactly what I expected a bunch of Feminists to look like...

Also who doesn't "heart" consent, other then rapists? These fucking nitwits believe men need to be taught not to rape, as if rape is the natural state of being a man..

Fucking hateful pieces of shit these 6 women are and the use the lie of being pro equality to spread their hate.

What Girls Said 3

• I saw some of your previous posts and I can say that you are dumb and this is why no girl is ever going to date you. >->

• I get it , but I don't find humour in it.

• why because they are not half naked, mindless, sex dolls/slaves?

they probably dont care about your opinions and at least they are safer

What Guys Said 7

• They are expressing their profound appreciation that they were not forced to eat an abundance of the the advertised meal deals. Irony

• My spidy sense is sensing feminists.

giphy.com/gifs/slapping-glee-slap-O3ao5CGUL7FK0

• They are on the bigger side so some guys will think they are easy and just do stuff that is basically rape... 😑 no humor

• Wouldn't, would, would, wouldn't, wouldn't, would.

• It looks like at least 2 of them are kinda forced into it though... whereas 2 of them are the ones who force the others into it. Not sure about the other 2, guess they are just oblivious of what's even going on. :D

• I wouldn't bang any of those girls even though they consent to it.

• They love when you consent their order to them.