How do you write a MyTake that gets a lot of opinions?

What are your methods?

Most Helpful Girl

• You choose a controversial topic and defend the mean side. Like coke or pepsi and you go for pepsi!

Most Helpful Guy

• Make it controversial as hell and time it well.

What Girls Said 2

• I got a lot of opinions on a myTake when I used a trick title.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9454-how-to-date-someone-who-s-in-a-relationship

A few people commented about that and thought it was a good way of getting their attention and it worked.

MyTakes about sex, virginity, relationships, feminism, discrimination etc get the most reads and comments.

• I think if you pick an interesting topic and write it neatly, (not adding unnecessary details, getting straight to the point) you will get comments.

I am interested fashion, shopping/gift, diy, topics mostly.

Sometimes I click on other mytakes due to catchy titles and pics and read it by the style of writing.

If it is all in one paragraph, for example, it looks messy and I don't feel like reading it.

What Guys Said 3

• Keep it short.
    Less than 300 words , maybe 400.
    Avoid flooding the screen with text , keep it light , keep it HIGH SPEED HIGH IMPACT , HIT the readers with a shovel and KEEP ON HITTING THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN as if they are gonna catch fire if you stop.

We are doing this... CALL OF DUTY STYLE.
    A good piece of writing should sound like a good piece of music.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXLY_5xaYFo

• Write something so outrageously trollish that people will be falling over themselves trying to tell you how wrong/sick/evil you are.

• Write on a topic that generates a lot of interest - You will know what they are from what you read on site.