Are most people on GAG racist?

Curious. Seems like it is but I don't know for sure

It's also disturbing to know so many people in the world are racist. Really sad

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah some are lowkey racist but the ones who seem full blown racist mostly hide behind the anonymous feature

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I would say most people on GAG are not racist. There are way more sexist people on GAG than Racist people.

• There are definitely some white nationalist users here... if u lookup "white nationalism" you will easily see the racist undertones of that ideology.

• It would have been helpful to accompany your question with a note, explaining what has led you to ask the question. Stating you are curious is not a good enough reason.

Besides, you have concluded "so many people in the world are racist" without substantiating your claim with hard evidence. While there is no denial racism does exist, it doesn't lend claim to such a bold thesis that "so many people are".

Full disclosure: I'm not white.

• Not saying you are white. I'm not Black in case you thought I was

As for your question. There's no secret to all the racist things happening in the world right now. Anyone with eyes can see. I recently joined GAG and just curious about how hateful it is here. can't predict it's all rainbows and flowers after only being here for a couple days

• Pretty sure no, not from what I've seen. Unless you stretch your definition of "racist" quite a ways.

• No... I do not think most people on this site are racist

• Yes and I hate people because of their skin because it literally affects me I can't even sleep at night... especially Asians because they got soft perfect skin... *sarcasm*

• This is a serious problem. Your sarcasm is not needed

• Let my play my small violin

• If that's supposed to have a double meaning behind it, I don't care to think more about it to find out

• most the people in the world are racist to some degree

• I dont think so from what I have seen

• Most aren't, but there are some fairly vocal racists here. They are largely ignored by the community though

• on GAG and not racist checking in.

• I wouldn't say MOST, but some people surely are!

• No more so than anywhere else. People in reality just keep their racism to themselves.

• Yes. Everything is racist, didn't you know? I am probably a racist for typing this.

• I know that I am, that's fer sure.

• A lot are yeah.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so... Some probably, but not most...

• No, I dont Most people on this site are racist, they are really nice folks.
    There are some racist people, but you should just ignore them

• RACIST, HYPOCRITE, ABUSERS, JUST NAME THEM :D

• Yeah there are some people on here that are lowkey racist. Just ignore them the best you can.

• Well no one was racist to me yet. Everyone is basically nice to me.

But thanks for the advice :)

• You're welcome just watch out for those type of people. :)

• Will do

• I don't think MOST people on GaG are racists. I think the ones who are racists, represent the loud minority. They have serious issues.
    Anyway, I know it's sad but there are not many things you can actually do about it.

• Of course lol. And I don't mean sad as in ( :( ) but as in I feel sorry for them

• I understand what you mean :/

• ok...😔

• i dont think most are, but some are.

• yes there are just as anywhere in the world!

• It's only the white people who are racist
    The other races on here seem cool and don't mess with you unless you harass them first

• Some are yes. I blocked a guy that was, so I didn't have to see his racist comments any more.