Do you feel like there are less people on GAG?

My questions always get fewer responses now.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that being I have been here for Nearly two years and hopefully counting her, dear, that I have been getting Slower MHO when it comes to people voting. It's not even the ones who are still around in GAG Town but the Newbies who may be slow with their own flow.
    I have, nonetheless, Noticed that GAG is not so much the same lately. For awhile in the weeks in the past with some blast, many of us were having a lotta laughs and showing love, but with school starting, perhaps other things going on now that Fall is here and summer has passed us, it is a bit Quieter now.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• i have no idea about there being less people or not, but i see the questions that get the most answers are the gag related ones. you know, like who's cock do you want to suck or who's crack do you want to lick. it's endless self congratulatory narcissism on here now.

What Girls Said 3

• They did some updates to how things are put in the feed a few months back and ever since then I think the number of responses has dropped enormously.

• It seems to me that there are less active users. I might be completely wrong though.

• It's the crappy new system. It means questions get overlooked more often than not.

What Guys Said 5

• It seems that way, I think people get fed up of having opinions removed for no reason whatsoever, seeing petty downvote wars, anonymous trolls everywhere and losing various characters over the last few months. All this just makes the website lame.

• It's because we hate anonymous.

• I think there are more people - There was a big drop off over the summer but it has come back up - I think peoples' usage styles have changed - The only questions that get big hits are tagging questions.

• I think so. I keep seeing same users everywhere. When I joined I thought GAG was huge.

• I have noticed this too, you'd think with all the anon trolls they would at least limit anon questions.