I am being harassed by a individual here on GAG?

I have blocked him but his comments keep appearing all over my post from 4 months ago. He has been running my name through the ground and making me look like a complete idiot. Its to the point where I wake up in the morning to 15+ notifications from this guy commenting on other peoples opinions on my post trying to get them to change their minds about me and tell them how wrong they are. He's called me every name in the book. And at this point, I am seriously considering pressing charges. I have dealt with this four 3 months solid now. His comments never get taken down when I report them. And like I said, I have blocked him but he has still been commenting? What do I do about this cyber bully?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't get his comments deleted unless he used words to abuse you.

Gees, what's with the retirees here harassing the younger users?

Pedopooo!!!

• He was using words that abused me. Telling me that I was a low life slut and worthless and that I will never amount to anything. I reported those comments and nothing ever came of it.

• Absolutely. And this was all after he told me I am the reason why he would never date a "child" again. Just goes to show what type of person this man is.

• He's Senileeeeeeeee

What Guys Said 10

• You should message the administrators, they can probably ban his account.
    Not sure if they can keep him from making new ones though :/

• WOw who is the guy?

• MarinePilot. A 63 year old man.

• He hasn't messed with me since. I'm not sure if he got spoken to about it or his account freezes but there's been no harassment toward me since regardless.

• Well thats good to hear

• Send a message to gag admins to get this sorted out
    If not create a new account
    sorry to hear this...

• Who are the GaG Admins?

• Contact the admins through PM... block the guy, turn your profile private
    Also some moderators can freeze his account for some time, I messaged a moderator friend of mine once when something like this happened to me and he froze his account for a day, it'll be a good warning sign for the creep...
    RedRain is a admin here you can PM about this... also xHoneyxBeex is an admin

• Name and shame him do as PiuBelloAmante told you

• Its MarinePilot. He's a 63 year old man who clearly feeds off destroying young girls because he is an "alpha male"- as he says.

• he seems like some sort of psycho

• He really did come off as crazy. I don't know if he's had a rough life or whatever but to take it out on me was pathetic.

• Hm did you turn of anonymous option?

• Haha you made my day it's funny

• Ill beat him up for you

• Try the admins. In the past I had no success but the harassment you're seeing is more obvious.

Are the past messages he's posting on ones where you were anon? Or no?

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure we all think MarinePilot is a fucking moron, and I find it hard to imagine he could change a 5 year old's mind from eating vegetables to eating ice cream, let alone turn any of us against you ms. anon. He's had a shit life he regrets but rather then turn around and enjoy the rest he's obsessed with trying to relive what he missed.

• I was anonymous on the post that he was harassing me on as well but all of his comments about me are in the open. He somehow managed to find out who I was and started to comment on the posts that were not anonymous, in reference to my post that was. I don't know how he found out who I was, where I made no indication of my user name or anything in my anonymous post. But thank you! He even went to lengths of telling me that I should put my kids in foster care and let them have a normal life because I apparently can't do it alone, as a single mother.

• He's just bitter because he wants a young woman without kids, so every woman like you is rubbing salt into his bitterness. Fuck him. Not literally of course :p

And I'm sure (Okay I'm hoping :P) you're a great mother. I have kids myself. Most important things in the world to me.

• Lol I do the best I can as a single mother. I think I am doing a good job considering I work full time, do online college courses and still do everything within the household and for my babies with no help. But you're right, he is a bitter old man.

• Lol, "press charges"

• You don't understand what he's been saying to me. I'm not one to press charges but he's getting far too out of hand and clearly no one here gives a damn about cyber bullying.

What Girls Said 5

• If you blocked him then he shouldn't be able to post on any of your questions or opinions, unless you posted them anonymously. Anyway, if someone is harassing you, please report their account so we will be notified and can look into the issue. There is a report option for 'harassment' on all user profiles.

• Okay thank you! And yes I posted anonymously but he somehow found out who I was.

• Message the admins
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    Block the guy and don't post anonymously (so he can't respond to your posts when you're anonymous)
    I've been harassed here too, I know how it feels.

• I'm confused, how does he comment on your questions when he is blocked?

• They just said it was because I was anonymous. So apparently individuals that you have blocked can still harass you if you are anonymous.

• And this has been going on for three months. He don't stop. Every time someone new comments on it, he will comment underneath and try changing their mind about their opinions. He's completely out to get me. But then will tell others that I singled him out.

• @girlsaskguys what can you do about this? Can you give him a warning?

• here's a admin

@xhoneyxbeex

• He sounds extremely obsessed with you. What a prick. If I were you I'd just ignore him.
    But if he keeps harassing you, I'd suggest you to report his profile.