Whose the most deranged GAGer?

Most Helpful Girl

• The local MRA/red piller community that constantly blames all of humanity's woes on the fact that women today have more rights.

They very often refer to themselves as "rational" and "enlightened", lol.

• Yeah, this place is definitely a breeding ground for that, they're like "FKN' FEMINISTS, I FKN' H8 THEM!!! WOMEN SHOULD JUST BE OUR SLAVES, BUT YOU FEMINAZIS ARE RUINING OUR TRADITIONAL VALUES!!"

• Rational... man it really is enough to make one genuinely Lol!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• •The angry male anons
    •The girls who always posting pictures of themselves saying they're ugly when they are clearly attractive (or they went on google and got a picture of a model)
    •The random guys private messaging people for sex

I think I covered everything.

• If misogynists count as 'angry male anons', then yeah you covered pretty much everything and I totally agree with you lol

• @Jxptxr that's what I meant lol

• Creeps that tell under 18s to PM them.

• Any guy from the past who ever came to me and asked me if I Wanted..."To see More in store."

• The male anon trolls

• The under 18s who post half naked pics of themselves.

• No user here is that deranged... they're just the typical boring troll.

• Sorry, I highly disagree with that statement. Yeah, a lot of trolls, but that's everywhere on the internet. There are some people that genuinely can't function with the rest of society on here.

• I'd agree with that.

• Lol I can't believe my previous comment was flagged.

• There are a few that troll and like to start things for no reason. No deranged... I don't think, just bored and annoying. There unfortunately has been a couple that are racist and rude af, but I blocked them anyways. So I don't know if they are still on here or not.

What Guys Said 11

• All the girls who post photos of themselves saying they feel ugly when they have clearly got a photo of a model from Google and just want compliments to feel good... rant over.

• A lot of the ladies might say me. he he

• As you can see from the answers lots of contenders as I gain expierence on the site I have learned to avoid most of them and just travel in my own little corner of GaG away from it all.

• The women and girls that hate men so much that they think that making an example out of guys like me will change something, but they go after us because we disagree with them, not because we are rude or sexist to them. They think that me and guys like me are some sort of stepping stone on the valiant, noble battle to end sexism, when in reality we're just an easy, soft target for their Internet rage.

Second on the list would have to be the people that say awful things under a male account here, and they are either trolls or insane, and then they cause huge issues since people can't seem to find the flag button, or better yet, ignore those people completely.

• The ones who go anonymous even though the questions/opinions are even embarrassing at all ;)

Hint hint ;)

• Yeah, I guess I have a reputation for being a sarcastic dick, so whenever I don't have a question like that I go anon because I don't want to tarnish it.

• I don't know, haven't been on in a while, I only know like three people on now

• Meeeeee, pick meeeeee.

• **Who's
    anyway I think it'll be the GaGer who PMs girls asking them whether they would like to sever his penis... that is one sick dude

• No one is deranged, Most just creepy as fuck ! Just like some GAGers in this question

• The feminists and those who don't hate them.
    These primitive, mentally challgenged and hypocritical subhuman beings usually think of themselves they were striving equality and that they are "rational". Ridiculous.

• The guy who claims psychologists hate athiests and frequently accuses people of telling him what he's allowed to think, which they don't, but he does to others constantly.

No I haven't forgotten his name, lets just not name him shall we?