Why is gag so weird?

Why does people join this site to then get annoyed when people respond to them with facts and figures and the most honest answear. But will litterly crawl up into the asshole of the person that gives then an answear that they wish to hear the most. Why join a site when you have already decided to not listen to peoples advices?

*If they dont suit you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• That is the nature of some people - They ask questions for validation or reassurance or build up self esteem - There are several personalities among questioners on this site - (1) above (2) People who want to discuss/debate (3) People who want to fire up debate (6) People here for a chuckle (7) Information gatherers (8) Those that want to state a fact (9) Those that want to have a rant (10) Trolls who want to shock/offend - In any community of several thousand you are going to get multiple personalities - There is plenty of room on site for all except (10).

• Its okay I just noticed I went from 3 to 6 - There are no 4 or 5

• your still not answear my question. which is starting to be annoying. what the fuck did you mean with your above comment?

• @Asker Above = "They ask questions for validation or reassurance or build up self esteem."

• I have that problem as well. A lot of people are on here to troll, or just to vent (venting is something we all dos sometimes), they don't want your "facts" or "reality". There are people on here actually looking for advice, and facts, and will change their minds if properly convinced. The trouble is they typically get frustrated, like you, and leave. Probably for the reasons you stated.

• If you don't mind telling, what happened? You can message me if you want also.

• i know you probly meant well. but you managed to come of as really creepy. the only thing i need help with at this site is to get more respond at my questions. thats all.

• Creepy? I didn't mean to be. Just trying to be friendly. What was so creepy?

• There are always users like that here... you'll learn to not be so bothered by them.

• Lol i should have learned by now but i just dont get it why people would act like that here. At a question site where you have to be open minded lol.

• What can I say? Emotions sometimes run amok. :-P

• Good question. I think I generally have good knowledge of human nature, but it all becomes useless in the internet. ;)

• Because we are in 2015 and most people in the world are yet to embrace rational thinking. They rather live in the depths of obscurantism and be slaved by emotional decisions. True wisdom lies in putting the senses to the service of reason.

• It's nothing to be bothered about? Are you here to make friends? I'm certainly not, so if someone wanna feel offended it won't bother me. Ofcouse I don't say things for that purpose though.

• what the fuck? Its not bothering me as mutch as youd like to make it seem what is confusing me is just why people come to a question site to then act like this. this site is just made to ask and give advice. im just confused as why people do this. and im not here to make friends eithere. what the actual fuck?

• It's because some people feels better after a compliment regardless if it's a lie or not. They just wanna see thw words

• human beings..

• they don't want truth

• Yes many people here are just immature cry babies, that is why their advise is not reliable... and did I mention how dumb they are?
    If they were actually stable, they won't be spending so much time here and actually would be having a life

• It used to be that way but I don't notice it anymore.

• Cause there are people who want to live in a dream.
    Just watch Matrix

What Girls Said 4

• I do not know so much "Weird" here, dear, but I do Know when it comes to Certain touchy Questions like Religion and Politics, some people get a little heated under the collar.
    I find as well, @LLjwedo that they may not always listen to my good ol owl advice and a few will Stay on Their own Question, no MHO given to Anyone, and Continue to Ask Away and Away every day to Just... Me.
    lol.. Then, again, okay, That in itself is a Bit... Uncanny. xx

• Sounds like normal life to me!

• Because internet

• People want to see what people want to see, even if it's not the truth. I feel we should all have the minds of scientists, when they're wrong they just go "oH!" and learn from it (idk about stuff like "Am I cute?" but yeah)