Do you think mods think they're better than regular GAGers?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say mods. I think of mods that you get to put on video games like minecraft and the elder scroll games. XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I don't think I'm better than regular GAGers O_o Can't speak for all the mods though, but I don't think most feel that way.

• Well if you think so...

images.m-magazine.com/.../...e-martin-too-cool.gif

Seriously though, I feel like just any other GAG user, probably because I'm literally just another GAG user.

• Oh yeah you're just another GAG user except for the fact that you can basically get rid of w/e you don't like on here. Someone say something about you? Hidden. Don't like that picture? Hidden. But yeah you're literally just another GAG user. I can do that too.

• Then that makes sense as to why you're the level mod you are and why some others may not be a higher level like they could be.

• That's possibly the reason but I don't know.

• Yes and soon we will take over the world.

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• I don't think. The biggest jerks with the biggest egos have been been the users without authority.

• I'm not talking about the biggest though.

• I've never gotten into a spat with a moderator. Or at least isn't wasn't big enough for me to remember.

• Not at all. Some people just see the symbols and decide that they don't like people based off that.

• For all the whining I do about mods, no, I don't think I've never got the feeling a person thinks they are superior because they are a mod.

• Whining? Which ones you don't like fam?

• @Iron_Man I'm both spoons! But I prefer to be the little spoon :)

I don't dislike particular mods, I just disagree with the fact a lot of rules seem to be open to interpretation. I'm a great believer that a rule should be clear and followed the same way by everyone.

• Oh. Iron_Man has a crush on you. I've noticed that.

• I can tell you, I don't think I'm better than anyone on here. I literally have no confidence in myself.

• No, lol.

Some regular GaGers are really thoughtful and wise.

• Well I know one ex mod did...

• Who dat?

• YourFutureEx immune against consequences

• no I don't think I'm better than anyone on this site.

• No, I don't think so. I certainly don't feel that way.

• I don't think that
    I think they're trying to be an example and want to help us out

• Nah, just more powerful

What Guys Said 12

• 5|2
  • *Speaks with Brooklyn accent*
    You think you're better than me?

• I am sure not even the mods think that - All users are equal on here just some have a role to play in certain things - The mods are usually very active users and they are asked if they want to be a mod - Some take it, others prefer to stay normal users.

• I knew you'd say something along those lines as soon as I saw your profile on this question.

• At least my views are consistent then which I hope is a good thing.

• Yeah lol.

• i was once a regular GaGer. :P

• Nope, although I used to be one, so make what you will of that...

• There is no specific answer. It depends on the person.

You are right though that power corrupts and corrupt people are drawn to power. The mod-position is a position of power as it is above the other users. That doesn't mean all mods feel they are above though, but I am quite sure there is a 2-digit percentage of those who do. Who low or high that percentage is, is up to guessing.

• They shouldn't even low levle users can be a mod here, seems like everyone is a mod today

• "Attack of the Killer Mods!" "Lock your doors, or be reported to the admins of doom!"
    Copyright on that movie js.

• No, i see lot nice Moderators on here

• You're always positive. Be negative for once.

• There are always people who think they are something special when they get more power than others, but from what I can tell that's not the case with GAG mods, they seem pretty cool

• @missnowhere yessss u know who u are! 👿😡

• Guy guys are cool, The female mods are very shady... don't trust them. I think one is a catfish.

• Who?

• "In Trump voice" Bards I have no problem with chicks. Chicks love me, if I was a mod all the girls here would love me. I am great.

Asker I'm not saying who. I'm investigating a certain female. I have a gut feeling she be a catfish. I'm trying to get more info out of her.

• Keep at it solider. 👍