Wtf is this bs?

So I posted a poll and response question to another topic called "are all white women racist"? The only poll question to that was "yes"

I responded with a topic called "all black people are racist" and gave the poll questions: "yes we are racist fucks." And "yes they are all racist".

WHY WAS MINE TAKEN DOWN AND THERE'S NOT?
This is racist bull shit.

OH NOW THEY UNBAN IT!! BECAUSE I POINTED OUT THEIR RACISM!
they took it down again...

Most Helpful Girl

• yes this is racist.. i actually saw that question.. and this is not fair that his was there... but yours got removed..

• They unbanned it realizing they were being racist.

• oh good... and see some girl downvoted me for this.. haha. i was just telling the truth..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right. The white women one should have been removed too.

• They just unbanned it

What Girls Said 6

• Haha No surprise there...
    Because white people can't technically ever be insulted. We're impervious to everything.

• It depends on who saw it, who reported it and which admin dealt with the complaint. Not all admins find the same things offensive.

• that's poor business. If I were running their website I would make sure every admin/moderator had strict guidelines of what was acceptable and not acceptable. I would NOT leave it up to them to decide what should be and should not be taken down. STANDARDS are necessary with every business.

• Preaching to the choir, bro.

• No your question isn't taken down its right there I see it!!

• it was... and then they took it down again.

• You got too much time on your hands

• You are seriously digging for something to be racist aren't you.
    You are not a victim, stop looking for excuses to be a victim.

• No one is playing victim. I'm pointing out racism. Yet you guys are accepting it. Sad.
      LET'S ALL BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE NOW,

• After posting it I refreshed the page and I received a message saying it was taken down... not enough time for people to even flag it.

• I never said that wasn't racism. I said you assuming your post being taken down for racist reasons is projection.

If it was taken down in such a short time, then it was also not long enough for an admin to look at it and block it.

• That happens sometimes
    Admins make mistakes and forget. They are human too not cyborgs. You are complaining when you were being spiteful by posting a similar question instead of just being the bigger person and reporting it. What does black people have to do with his poll anyways? He could have been a white or Asian guy. You lost points for sinking down to his level so you deserve what you got
    I don't feel sorry for you at all

• I'm making a point.
      The point is that it's okay to be racist against white people and not against any other race... that's fucked up.

• They just unbanned it... point proven

• You proved my point when you told me they unbanned it, thanks
      Like I said they are only human they make mistakes

What Guys Said 12

• perhaps the person didn't see the other question... I don't know

I didn't see either so I can't really speak to the reason why it was taken down. if it's racism or simply oversight.

• To be fair I lose track of these questions and which get removed or not removed. I seem to hear examples of it everyday where some questions stayed and others are banned. I honestly don't know the way around it but I have always supported a tougher and fairer removal system of offensive material.

• Yeah that's pretty racist

• Moderators try to look through as many questions as possible, but a few of them inevitably slip by, especially when you have to open the question to see it we should flag it. Yours was more visible because it was a statement, not a question. Can you message me a link of that other one? I'll go flag it.

by the way, this question will get removed. The site prefers that you message them directly asking why something got removed.

• There are so many mods on this site now no one can all be on the same page they over did it

• haha!! and i had a great response to that question.

Its simple Caucasian don't like to talk about racism. They think its better left ignored. They want racism to stop yet censoring anyone that brings it up they will throw a hissy fit over it.

When they see any topic that is about race they freak out. I like Caucasians but they are funny and annoying earthlings.

• YOU cursed and you showed obvious hate. His thread wasn't taken down bcz...
    I really dont know why it wasn't taken down...

• because they can say what ever they want and we are just supposed to sit quietly and take it

• It was stupid

• Okay let me get this straight, so who's the racist here?

• Because you were trying to troll, and failed.

• It seems quite clear why it was taken down, most likely for being antagonistic. The first one asked, "are all white women racist?" the keyword here is "are", they are asking a question, not making a definitive statement towards all women. The second questions clearly stated, "all black people are racist" that is a definitive statement and clearly antagonizing an entire group of people.

• Except in their poll question the one was "yes they all are"

• Perhaps the moderator did not read the entire post and/or poll options before removing. They are nowhere near perfect.

• Mine was taken down literally seconds after posting it -.-