Aren't you tired of these GOD & Atheists questions?

I'm not against any religion. I'm just annoyed how frequent these questions are. No doubt those poop, piss and other weird questions are way worse and annoying but they are also very easy to ignore & there is nothing serious about them. While this topic of god/atheist usually sparks something and it's always same thing without any solid answer.

• I'm tired
  • It's bearable
  • Nothing wrong with it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just glad when we're distracted from the race questions. Or the "What do you think of Turkish people?" questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh. They're kind of boring and pointless, since you're never going to reach an agreement (I'm sure greater minds than those on GAG have been trying - for centuries).

To be honest though, it's all the pathetic anti-feminism questions that I'm really sick of - there have been far too many lately, and most of them are just rants from losers who don't like the idea that women have free will and choose not to date them.

• Lol
      Yeah I noticed that. I never saw this much anti-feminists anywhere on discussion boards or web in general.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't mind it, as long as it is done in a respectful manner ( and this a very important point), everybody should be free to share their opinion

• Usually it starts in respectful manner but never stays that way. In any way all of these questions are same.

• Yes I agree with you, it usually goes out of hand :S

• I hate religion as it is so it's annoying coming across it all the time here. Same for feminism and racism. Just ask relationship type questions ffs!

• Yessss! Feminism. The hottest topic on this site after poop and tagging questions.

• Don't fall for this shit. This woman is an oppressive feminist just like every other.

• @howtheyfeel Duh. Does it matter at this moment? How it is related to this topic?

• I'm getting sick of both atheists and religious people all together.

• It's quite bearable. I have just learned to avoid them.

What Guys Said 15

• it gets old when the qa goes full retard and posts things that are just full on ignorant. i find religion to be the most boring topic and i usually avoid any question regarding it, but sometimes i can't help myself.

• I don't mind them if they create healthy discussion but if people are just looking for a fight, they annoy me.

• Very much.

This is why being agnostic is great. It's a completely neutral position from which you don't have to defend anything or deal with any arguments. It's basically the, "I don't know, I don't care, and I have nothing to say," position in terms of religion.

• I'm a bit tired but I can stand that and more :D

• There's this new question asking if it's okay to hate atheist or something like that *facepalm* It's funny

• A lot of people like those kinds of debates. They're pretty easy to ignore unless it has negative views toward science, then I feel a need to defend my profession.

• I see no point in these debates.

• Well SOMEONE posted SOMETHING and then SOMEONE got inspired to post their OWN something and THEN shit hit the fan.

• Hahahahaha did you read that new thread about hating atheist. So funny! Sometimes I love this free entertainment.

• Yaya. Such troll. Much love.

• It's bearable, I can't take this place seriously anyway.

• For some it's religion, for other politics, how do i look questions, relationships, and many more options

• Lol, I made a poll about this last year to see our people would rather have them banned. The reason for all the noes was freedom of speech. They really go no where. You just end up with responses that are pretty canned on both sides.

• Freedom of speech? Sites can have their own policy on it. Am I right?

• Oh I know. I pointed that out too. But talking about censoring things tends to get up in arms.

• ^get people up in arms.

• The questions are bare-able,
    the way people argue about is what's annoying.

• I am, but I will admit that it is fun sometimes just pissing of religious people

• Lol yeah. That's only thing I like in Atheist vs Religion debates. Some of religious people are really funny. I would have selected this as MHO :p

• Oh dear god no. Topic is fine to me.

• Topic is fine but I think frequency of questions asked on the topic isn't fine.

• the Caucasian can never discuss intense issues. That's why they don't know who they really are and they don't know what the world is really about.

If the earthlings are curious let them keep asking. its better to discuss it here than in the real world, where the earthlings have genocide continents and countries and have put people, children, women into shackles.

Even the Caucasian isn't safe in a Caucasian ran world. But lets ignore that.

• I don't mind

• I like that religious people post questions or comments, it opens up the discussion on the topic which needs to be had.