How often do you get downvoted?

Can you usually tell why you got a downvote? Does it bother you?

0|0
14|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• All the freaking time.
    I have A LOT of haters, actually, I don't think anyone has more haters than me. They're always there to bring me the downvotes. And mostly it's for no reason at all.
    I don't really give a fuck lol. If it makes them happy I'm glad to bring some sad people a bit of happiness.

1|6
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• You can't always tell why you get a down vote as some people down vote for no reason at all and it comes across as very judgmental when you have not said anything offensive about anyone. I don't mean to be offensive but girls are this worst for doing this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am here to help the person asking question, as long as they are happy with my advice, then I don't care about the rest. At the end of the day, not everyone is going agree with you. I am not asking everyone to like my opinion, if you don't like what have to say, its not problem.

But If I am wrong, then I will acknowledge that I am wrong. But I don't get downvoted very often. I most cases I either get upvoted or nothing at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • every day for voicing my opinions and feelings
    it does bother me a bit, but i could care less, i dont downvote others even if their opinions differ from mine i would expect the same

3|1
    0|0
  • Once every few days I'll review the reactions on my opinions and I have to scroll very far down to find down votes. Religion, cannabis, political, and abortion questions excepted of course. These will always get me a lot of down votes :) .

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe on average one down vote every 10 opinions.
    Yes I can usually get an idea for why, sometimes I even predict it.
    No it doesn't really bother me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably more often than average. Jealous bitches lmao.

1|1
    0|0
  • i get downvoted often. doesn't bother me at all. Lots of hypersensitives on here so its not surprising

1|1
    0|0
  • I stopped paying attention to votes ages ago. When you realize that people will downvote answers to questions like "do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?" you stop caring.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me when people dowvote me least their leaving someone else alone xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of the votes 1 in 10 is down.

1|0
    1|0
  • All the time, and no, it doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes, it's my fault. But other times, I think it's because people don't enjoy having their toes stepped on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very often... I try to be positive and helpful with my opinions.

2|0
    2|0
  • No idea, I don't really know, never checked

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 5% of the time - I usually don't really notice - I put it down to a person not liking me because I try to avoid controversial topics

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a wolf moon. Doesn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get down voted in a raging manner.

2|0
    0|1
  • not enough anymore... you people of GAG are learning.

1|0
    0|0
  • MORE OFTEN THEN I DESERVE GAWSH

please downvote meh :)

2|1
    4|5
  • whenever i say the truth

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand how downvotes can bother anyone?

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know, or care

0|0
    0|0
  • I figured that if someone disagrees with me, a down vote comes. Not going to lose any sleep over mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only been down voted twice

2|0
    1|0
  • Probably a lot. I say a lot of hurtful stuff lol.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• A LOT.. I have a lot of determined down voters stalkers..
    bother me?
    25.media.tumblr.com/...mclzn5VYt91qj26eao1_500.gif

3|2
    1|0
  • I luckily don't get downvoted a lot but I find it funny whenever I get those angry male downvotes for saying things like "I'm cool with homosexuality", "I don't believe in gender roles" or "men shouldn't hit women" – who knows there'll probably be angry male downvotes on my opinion here, too, because I mentioned those things to give examples of my past opinions that were downvoted but oh well.. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know honestly. I think some people just look at me and they're like "ah fuck it I'm gonna downvote you"

Yesterday I got downvoted for what I had for dinner. Like.. Really? lol

But I'd say mostly when I say something they don't want to hear, of course.
    Not sure how often that is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I usually don't know why but it doesn't bother me ;) Keep downvotin' if that makes you happy :D

2|1
    0|0
  • Not very often, but it doesn't bother me

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't think I really get them too often. It doesn't exactly bother me too much, but if the opinion wasn't rude (which is rare for me anyway) or anything I do wonder why I got a down vote.

1|0
    0|0
  • It only bothers me if it's on a picture of me or something simple like the state that I live in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually in questions about religion/going topless questions.

It doesn't bother me on those.

:p

1|0
    0|0
  • I get downvoted all the time for no reason. :/ I don't even say anything remotely offensive.

1|1
    0|0
  • quite a few times
    most of the time i get why
    sometimes i don't get it
    it doesn't bother me though

1|0
    0|0
  • I've actually not been downvoted as far as I know :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice anymore to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Often. Sometimes I'm not sure, other times I know it's this racist guy. He seems to down vote a lot of the "Would you date outside your race" type of questions. ONe girl down voted me for no reason.

1|0
    0|0