Why are you on gag?

What makes you stay and if you leave why do you come back?

Most Helpful Guy

• to understand the enemy's point of view

What Guys Said 28

• I have met so many girls that have just been ruined by guys being assholes, or treating them like shit. Eventually it started really pissing me off, because a lot of it added so much baggage that these girls had a really hard time dealing with, and most of it happened because of things that were not their fault. Things that happened because they simply didn't pick up on warning signs, or didn't understand what it meant when their boyfriends did certain things. So I looked for a way I could try to help explain things from a different perspective, a way to help people who were struggling to deal with confusing situations.

Of course, it's not just girls that can get ruined by bad relationships, they just seemed to be the majority. At least, the majority that opened up to me about it. But it was what drove me to find an outlet to help. And I found GaG. I drift away when life gets really busy, but I come back because I still feel the need to help people when they are feeling shitty or confused.

• Oh, oh!!! Weird ass answer alert!!

For better or worse, I'm a compulsive helper, which in part explains why I'm the lead pervert on GAG (sort of) and an usher at a church. I see so much misinformation and distortion in the sexual realm that I decided to share my expertise, if I can call it that, with others here in hopes of bettering things generally. I have no desire to meet anyone from here or to otherwise engage. I just want to answer questions that I feel like I can answer properly and well.

• i have nothing better to do with my time. Thats a lie, I actually have a shitload of better stuff to do with my time but hey #procrastination. And its fun to talk to people on here.

• I like to write, and would like to become better at it. And, I see this site as an exercise in objectivity - an attempt to come up with neutral answers to controversial questions. Except when it comes to political or religious question, then I tend to cut loose a bit, though I get bored of these questions because they tend to be repetitive.

Plus, I'm an engineer, so the internet is the closest I get to a social experience.

And the occasional butt sex questions are fun..

• I like to hear other opinions and voice my own. I even like to hear other opinions when they are incredibly short-sighted and come from very close-minded people, though from how I respond it might not seem that way. I just find it interesting how you can hear all sorts of different views on here. I like to try to figure out how people think.

• I'd become successful if I don't gag anymore😂

• I like to read other peoples opinions and learn from situations.

I also like to provide an opinion where I think I can help.

I stay because it is kind of fun... I come back for the same reason!

• I really enjoy the social/community side of the site and have made many good friends here.

• Interested how people's views, ideals and opinions are on certain things and how they react on specific answers.
    Its intriguing to understand how a person acts, will act or thinks about things😄
    And of course enjoy helping people with their problems👌👍

• Helping people, I discovered that I like talking about these things :)
    That's what got me here

What makes me stay?
    You people!

<3 from Yan

• I stay for the gift cards. And some days there's a lot of good questions in the feed and I really hope I can help at least one person out in his or her life

• I actually thought it would just be harmless trivial fun, but you do start to appreciate the different opinions and characters of others as well as build some good online friendships... maybe more :-)

• usually passing time before or after work

I also love sharing my writing and getting opinions on it

• To be honest, it is because I went through a horrible break up and I needed to take my rage out on women.

• I wnjoy seeing womens views on sex

• To understand women better, in case I were to be in a relationship with one.

• Because I'm addicted and there is no other reason whatsoever.

• I'm on GAG to share my wisdom with like-minded people including you @ccfighter ;-) :-p

• I don't even know anymore.

• I view GaG as a contribution system of experiential knowledge. It's a solid compendium of human opinion.

• time... lots of time... and the interesting people you can meet here :)

• For the chicks and ladies 😏 to flirt 😏

• i feel i was send here on purpose , probably to troll

• for the lulz..

• i dunno. i hate it sometimes... the questions can be weird. i dont want to be identified on it... I feel i have enough instinct to know what to do...

but people ask questions that they won't ask anywere else or as openly and the answers can be both hopeful and interesting. I still hate it but I have had my own questions

• The questions are educational in a way that is difficult to get by other means.

• To spook people.

• Help with the bordem

What Girls Said 21

• I have told this story a million times since being on GAG, @ccfighter, but I never mind repeating it to someone who really cares enough to ask any of us here, dear.
    December 31 2013, I found GAG and was so happy that I could Continue my mission of helping others. I have been doing this all of my life, and by January 1, 2014, I Became... Paris13.
    Good luck. xx

• The people for sure. Without the social aspect, I doubt I'd still be there.
    Well, also the fact that I don't have a life.

• Its not like I have other better things to do everyday. But it's definitely the people, else I would've left long time ago. Also, procrastination lol wanna leave, but keep dragging it.

• I try to insert some common sense when i can which is my only reason to be here. But there are a lot of irrational whining dudes. Seeing one good man erases all the bad ones though so there's still hope.

• I like giving people honest advice. Even when they don't want to hear it.

• initially, i needed help with something and stuck around because i like helping others out

i especially enjoy reading others opinions, see what they think, get a sense of their writing style. it seems silly but when i first joined, there were so many that would say the same thing i was thinking but so much better. i really admired that. i still look out for that though i don't see it as much now as before.

nowadays i stick around because of procrastination and the community aspect

• Not like I have anything better to do.
    I like finding people to talk to, but I'm not too good at it because I'm too afraid to message people first.

• I came for some help...

I stay for the cookies.

• I like asking questions and giving a opinions.

Though when ever I tell my boyfriend i'm on gag he laughs his head off. Mainly because the short term for the website sounds like you mean someone is gaging. :D

• Friendly people make me stay, if I know that I helped someone, it makes me happy
    These questions are fun

• Passes the time and can be a therapeutic way to let things out sometimes.

• Mostly a time waster

• I want to get enough points to be guru and get gift cards.

• I've just joined, having a look around :)

• Because I just am. :)

• Massive amounts of boredom

• To hear from other's point of view.

• That's a really good question. I thought I knew the answer to it. It turns out that I don't.

• Because I have so many questions. And it's also something that passes time when I'm bored.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1656710-does-this-mean-he-likes-me-may-want-me-as-a-future-wife

• Amazon gift cards

• I'm someone who easily gets bored and plus it's different